RSOC #207 - That Clayton charm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Have any pictures that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside just to look at them?

:cute: :flirt:

You know, the ones that make you smile no matter what kind of a day you've had?

I've found a few that have that effect on me. For this week's thread, why don't we try to collect as many of those moments together as we can!

conan4_1.jpg

conan4_2.jpg

Drea said:

Forget "warm and fuzzy" - that's a "begging to be pounced" expression if I ever saw one!

:evil:

:shifty:

*pounces*

:lol:

Well, thinking about getting flirted with like that make me all warm and fuzzy inside! :wink:

I'd totally turn into the giggling, eyelash batting cliche girl if he looked at me that way! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol:

Well, thinking about getting flirted with like that make me all warm and fuzzy inside! :wink:

I'd totally turn into the giggling, eyelash batting cliche girl if he looked at me that way! :heart:

Good point *G* If I got that look I'd probably go redder than my hair and be all shy!girl... if I wasn't already melted into a puddle of :drool: and :combust: :wink:

Drea said:

Good point *G* If I got that look I'd probably go redder than my hair and be all shy!girl... if I wasn't already melted into a puddle of :drool: and :combust: :wink:

The one I got was more of a polite 'how do you do' sort of look and I LITERALLY started to shake! actually shaking! :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Have any pictures that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside just to look at them?

:cute: :flirt:

You know, the ones that make you smile no matter what kind of a day you've had?

I've found a few that have that effect on me. For this week's thread, why don't we try to collect as many of those moments together as we can!

Like say, when he's standing right in front of you?!

woah.jpg

From 11/1/05

I had a little sign with a reference to him, and he smiled at it.

That was cool!

Re: Re: RSOC #207 - That Clayton charm

Like say, when he's standing right in front of you?!

I had a little sign with a reference to him, and he smiled at it.

That was cool! [/B]

:up: Very cool indeed! I got the head nod and little 'hello' smile, then later a nice big grin :combust:

What a feeling! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom