RSOC #207 - ... and on the bass guitar...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
smk1379 said:

Sorry I didn't mean to post the blurry one!:reject:
My view was like that to :sad:
But not that bad :wink:

Picture055.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Why, why, WHY did it have to rain this year? :banghead: I would give almost everything if he repeated that! ^ :combust:

In stead we got wet Adam, which is not bad either...

Koncert6.jpg

:drool:

This, ladie and gentlemen, is the U2 bass player.

Oh, you've never heard of him before this?

swinger.jpg

To the fans here, this is just the pic I'd use to introduce Adam to the non-fans (ie: those who only know Bono of U2)

Wait till I get PSP! I'll add :swinging to the music: below!

WAITWAITWAIT! This is RSOC 208!! 208!! Moderator! Change the title please! Or I might have to do something drastic. Like trolling this thread or... talking about Adam's penis! In detail!:wink:

Ok SG, we'll wait for a mod to come. Or else... I'll be the first person to leave this forum in the name of Adam! What a way to go! Making it 208 means more threads for the Silver Fox!

I am so crazy about Adam everytime I listen to a U2 song I have to say" do you hear Adam's bass? "Wow that bass sounds awesome in Mysterious Ways"!!!:drool:
I guess I have said it way to much cause now my bestfriend just looks at me like this>:rolleyes:

I do not care!!! I :heart: :adam:

Carmelu2fan said:
I am so crazy about Adam everytime I listen to a U2 song I have to say" do you hear Adam's bass? "Wow that bass sounds awesome in Mysterious Ways"!!!:drool:
I guess I have said it way to much cause now my bestfriend just looks at me like this>:rolleyes:

I do not care!!! I :heart: :adam:

Nah, crazy is knowing the manufacterers of his basses. ;)

Like that green one, Lakland, pronounced "Lake-land."

The bronze coloured one, Fender Jazz.

912fa9fb.jpg

Pic I took on Nov 1, 2005.

Y'know what crazy is? CRAZY, is planning to travel to Australia (Sydney) from Asia with a homemade sign that reads: I CROSSED CONTINENTS JUST 2 SEE ADAM!

Crazy is also plotting to do something wild and fancy on this very thread to get the moderators attention so they can
change the title to RSOC 208

i_love_adam said:
Y'know what crazy is? CRAZY, is planning to travel to Australia (Sydney) from Asia with a homemade sign that reads: I CROSSED CONTINENTS JUST 2 SEE ADAM!

Crazy is also plotting to do something wild and fancy on this very thread to get the moderators attention so they can
Thats not really crazy.
Just OBSESSIVE.

:whistle:

i_love_adam said:

Originally posted by U2ElevatesMe415

Thats not really crazy.
Just OBSESSIVE.

:whistle:

Seriously, I'm not going. I have never paid to see any one of my celebrity crushes and I'm not going to start now. I did not pay to see Matthew Broderick in the Odd Couple in NY. And DO YOU KNOW how near Australia is to Asia at all? No, you obviously do not. It's not much more than travelling interstate just to see U2.

I figured I would ask, does any know what type of bass the green one adam has is, and also what type the one pictured above is?

I'm asking for a bass & I'm looking through just about everything

thrillme said:

Nah, crazy is knowing the manufacterers of his basses. ;)

Like that green one, Lakland, pronounced "Lake-land."

The bronze coloured one, Fender Jazz.

Pic I took on Nov 1, 2005.
actually the green (flakey paint) ones a fender too. but he does have a green lakland so if you ment that one apologies. :angel:

im just really picky about this sort of thing. :reject: i actually got into an arguement on zootopia about the makes of his basses, and they refused to admit they where wrong even tho i had pictoral proof. :banghead:

MooMoo! said:
actually the green (flakey paint) ones a fender too. but he does have a green lakland so if you ment that one apologies. :angel:

im just really picky about this sort of thing. :reject: i actually got into an arguement on zootopia about the makes of his basses, and they refused to admit they where wrong even tho i had pictoral proof. :banghead:

thank you!

I was at the montreal show last night (saturday), I got lucky enough to be in the ellipse and I went straight to Adam's side. I got to see him up close :drool:

I must say this man is handsome in the pictures but in the flesh, he's absolutly drop dead gorgeous:drool:

Back
Top Bottom