RRHoF part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
Last thread is over 500 :)

a29cb711.jpg

kellyahern said:

The two blondes that have their arms outstretched look like they are yelling....Hey wait he's got our bottle of champagne...now what are we suppose to drink?:scratch:

Me again, with another request.... :reject:
I was just re-reading Bono's 1999 induction speech for Bruce Springsteen, and it dawned on me that Bono sang a snippet of 'Sandy'! Now I'm a big fan of that song, though I haven't heard it years and years; it's one of those songs that just has It. So I must ask, has anyone got an audio or video file of that speech they can share? I would so love to hear it. :help:

Hahah after reading the speeches, they didn't edit it too bad, but there was a couple of funny parts I'm sad they edited. But wow, I was amazed. Bruce and Bono had my mom laughing :D And I almost cried. Wow.

I know we're gonna get some screen caps up in here. Edge looked absoultly amazing. They all did! :drool:

I was livid at first when they cut to a song after Bono's speech. I thought that was it for the speeches but thankfully they went back. Even though they cut stuff it was still great and now I'm completely ready to see this band live, FINALLY, a week from Monday. :hyper:

I cried, I admit it -- I had read Bono's "Kodak moments" but didn't really catch the fact in words that it was a tribute to each of the other band members. The story of Adam "willing to take the bullet" always gets to me. And didn't Edge just look amazing -- he's got the most sparkling eyes ... I am so psyched about seeing them on this tour!!

Love em, love em, love em.

Back
Top Bottom