RRHoF part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:

lol. I started with the most important file first :D

I'm uploading File 3 now. Loading, loading, loading........

Heh. :up:

Larry's speech is short and to the point. Love the way he says Artane. :drool:

Last edited:
In a few more minutes, I'll have the complete show. Thanks for doing your part, beli. :up:

Part 1 - 58.60MB
U2's career montage
Bruce Springsteen's induction speech

Part 2 - 31.24MB
Bono's acceptance speech
Until The End of the World performance

Part 3 - 41.63MB
More of Bono's acceptance speech
Pride performance
Edge's acceptance speech
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (featuring Bruce Springsteen)

Part 4 - 17.04MB
Adam's acceptance speech
Vertigo performance
Larry's acceptance speech

Links will be posted at Music on the Internet!

thank you very much beli and Barbara :bow:

Also for the stills, jeesh, so much to scroll through:drool:

I also have question about the speech; does anyone know something more about the fight Bono had on stage with the Edge (2nd Kodakmoment)?

I knew he got into a fight (or almost) with Larry once and Edge got Bono by his hair but I didn't know he had a beef with Edge onstage, so any info is welcome.
It's great to see nothing can tear them apart though :wink:

Scrolling through all the pics, I know that Jordan was there, but I haven't seen Eve in any of the pics. Am I right on this one or did I miss some pics?

Last edited:
i think by the way that Bono says ' Ali, Jojo ' in Still haven't found..that Eve wasn't there..

Tizer said:
i think by the way that Bono says ' Ali, Jojo ' in Still haven't found..that Eve wasn't there..

Well...unfotunately someone had to take care of Eli and John. :lol:
Jut kidding, I dunno why she wasn't there, must've been hard not having the whole family there, on such a big event?

greety said:
I also have question about the speech; does anyone know something more about the fight Bono had on stage with the Edge (2nd Kodakmoment)?

I knew he got into a fight (or almost) with Larry once and Edge got Bono by his hair but I didn't know he had a beef with Edge onstage, so any info is welcome.
It's great to see nothing can tear them apart though :wink:

I think those stories are one in the same. Supposedly Larry stopped playing the drums for some reason (broken stick?? Can't remember) and Bono was really in a bad mood so he kind of lunged at Larry behind the drums and Larry went running off the stage with Bono following him (to beat him up, I'm assuming LOL) and that's when Edge grabbed him by the hair and punched him! :lol:

Here are the links for part 1 and 2:

Part 1:

s34.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=2AS9LYI4NYB6015F4VK754LXLO

Part 2:

s38.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0K1MCMN4IIT4F38F6R17YAXIQ6

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom