ROSC # 212: Merry Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i_love_adam

War Child
RSOC # 212: Merry Christmas!

Too big to post post here.

To get an unbelievabaly cute (although a little blur) desktop wallpaper of the Silver Fox, simply set this picture:

V2.bmp

and set it as a STRETCHED background. The result you'll have to see for yourself!!

To make up for this disappointment, here's Adam:

swinger.jpg

asparagus.JPG

hot1.jpg

Last edited:
Adam fro = :drool: ...

Whenever he gets really into a song, I've noticed he sort of crouches like that... Looks so good on him. :wink:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
I haven't talked to you in a while,miss! :wave: :(

Hey there :hug: I was in STL for the show, we had seats and arrived at 7:30:shifty: The show was really cool. I enjoyed the lights and did not get my feet stepped on like in the GA. Although the GA does have it's perks, like an up close veiw of Adam Clayton:drool: I had GA for Omaha:wink: Drove there from St. Louis. I am waiting for my boyfriend to develope the camera:eyebrow:I hope he got some good GA pics.... I slept for two days after that. Having dreams of nothing but Adam:happy:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
The title is beginning to aggitate me :huh:
rSOc

Report it to the mods. It's the only way to get their attention. Then I realised this forum doesn't have a "report" button!

I feel silly. I got my days mixed up and wondered why no one started an rSOc thread yet, so I started one at 10pm+ on Monday, and the timezone here is GMT+08:00!!

I love those pics too, they're from my personal collection of the Silver Fox and only the Silver Fox looking his best!

now to wait for Sad_girl...

i_love_adam said:

Report it to the mods. It's the only way to get their attention. Then I realised this forum doesn't have a "report" button!

I feel silly. I got my days mixed up and wondered why no one started an rSOc thread yet, so I started one at 10pm+ on Monday, and the timezone here is GMT+08:00!!

I love those pics too, they're from my personal collection of the Silver Fox and only the Silver Fox looking his best!

:giggle: It's okay.

Carmelu2fan said:

Hey there :hug: I was in STL for the show, we had seats and arrived at 7:30:shifty: The show was really cool. I enjoyed the lights and did not get my feet stepped on like in the GA. Although the GA does have it's perks, like an up close veiw of Adam Clayton:drool: I had GA for Omaha:wink: Drove there from St. Louis. I am waiting for my boyfriend to develope the camera:eyebrow:I hope he got some good GA pics.... I slept for two days after that. Having dreams of nothing but Adam:happy:
:lol:
Well I'm glad you're back [& got a got look at Adam while you were there :wink: ]
:hug:

i_love_adam said:

:shifty:

Did someone say my name? :D

My Current wallpaper and favorite silver fox pic.... (this one should come with a warning... it's dangerously sexy... it may make you melt )

Adamguh2.jpg

I've gotten absolutely nothing accomplished since putting up this wallpaper... I just sit and stare at the computer with a silly grin on my face :drool:

Last edited:
U2ElevatesMe415 said:

:lol:
Well I'm glad you're back [& got a got look at Adam while you were there :wink: ]
:hug:

I started going a lil crazy when the guys did a snippet of "Rock the Casbah"....so I started jumping and screming like a mad woman while Adam was walking the ellipes and I got his attention for a breif moment.
Not only did I get a good view(sweet arse) I got a chuckle and a wink from the Silver Fox !!!! :faint:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty:

Did someone say my name? :D

Speaking of SG....:bow:

I have read your Adam /Larry story on the U2 fan fic page and it is SOOOOOO :drool: OMG!!! I have had so many day and night dreams of that shower:censored: ...I am going to burn in hell, I am almost certain.:shh:

Keep up the good work you are very talented.

Back
Top Bottom