rolling stone magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonomofo

The Fly
Just wanted everyone to know that there is a short article about Bono and the Heart of America tour.. and a few pictures in the new Rolling stone. (with Justin Timberlake on the cover :barf: )

I get Rolling stone.. and in just about every issue there is something about Bono or U2! :hyper:

Jessica

Last edited:
The worst thing is that if you buy it, when you pay for it, the cashier most likely will think you're buying it because of Justin Timberlake. :no: I'm going to buy it just the same :shrug: but it's a shame they have that... kid on the cover and yet they've never had Larry on the cover (except as U2). :grumpy:

flaming june said:
The worst thing is that if you buy it, when you pay for it, the cashier most likely will think you're buying it because of Justin Timberlake. :no: I'm going to buy it just the same :shrug: but it's a shame they have that... kid on the cover and yet they've never had Larry on the cover (except as U2). :grumpy:
Sad but true.
down.gif

I just got the issue of Rollig Stones with the delicious Bono piccies in it with his own captions..............they look even better than just on the net. :evil:

Just FYI...On Rolling Stone.com, there's a download for the Dave Holmes mix of Beautiful Day and a sweepstakes to win a "limited edition 1990-2000 boxed set"! :)

Back
Top Bottom