Rollercoasters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rollercoasters- hate em or love em?

• I'm a roller coaster freak!

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Roller coasters are evil!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • ehh..depends on my mood

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
mm 'kay...tomorrow i am being dragged to a amusement park in ghetto jersey called clementon park..anyhoo..my sis and her friend are coming and are roller coaster fanatics...and I know they will drag me onto each and every one. Even though they know what happened last time i went on one, they still want me to. Last time, and it was my first time on a rollercoaster, i was so scared, i was hiding my face against my friend's arm, biting her shirt sleeve, and uh..i accidentally bit through the shirt and bit her arm..she still has bite marks! she had to get a vaccination for it! :eek: maybe i really am a vampire? who knows..anyways..here's a poll about roller coasters..hate em, or love em? and roller coaster experiences..

I cant stand rollercoasters, or at least I should say the ones that twist and flip ya!

I went to great america one time and I decided to go with my mom bc my dad and my siblings wanted to ride on Top Gun and all thoses ones and I knew my mom didnt like thoses. So we are walking around and we see one and both decide to ride on it. And so the whole time in line my mom was telling me dont worry its an old one it wont be that bad and it has no flips or anything. So as we make are way we notice the ride that was around us was flipin and twisting and we were like oh that looks like fun but not our type of fun. Anyways that ride turned out to be our ride and the whole ride my mom was screaming and I was screaming every word in the book. The moral of this story is never ride a ride called:

DEMON!

roller costers are usually fun. but the waiting in line part isn't. especially if its in the blistering sun for about an hour or so....

adamswildhoney said:
I cant stand rollercoasters, or at least I should say the ones that twist and flip ya!

I went to great america one time and I decided to go with my mom bc my dad and my siblings wanted to ride on Top Gun and all thoses ones and I knew my mom didnt like thoses. So we are walking around and we see one and both decide to ride on it. And so the whole time in line my mom was telling me dont worry its an old one it wont be that bad and it has no flips or anything. So as we make are way we notice the ride that was around us was flipin and twisting and we were like oh that looks like fun but not our type of fun. Anyways that ride turned out to be our ride and the whole ride my mom was screaming and I was screaming every word in the book. The moral of this story is never ride a ride called:

DEMON!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats such a great story!!!! probably not a really fun experience, but now that you look back on it, its pretty funny! hehe

Love them!!! I've never meet a rollercoaster I didn't love!

You guys have to ride Millenium Force at Cedar Point. It's incredible. :yes:

Aww! I love roller coasters. Last October, hahahaha, my sister in law and I went on Rock 'N' Roller Coaster at Disney-MGM studios over and over and over....(you get the point ;) ) Now that is a funnnnn roller coaster, if you can get over the cheeeeeeeesy Aerosmith video at the beginning of the ride, by the end of the day, we knew it by heart. :help: I remember my first BIG roller coaster I went on, way back in...8th grade at Dorney Park...Steel Force...holy moly, I thought I was gonna pee my pants, the first drop...I ALMOST FELL OUTTA MY SEAT!!!! :shocked: You'd think that would scare me away from roller coasters, but alas it didn't. Tehe

madonna's child said:
Love them!!! I've never meet a rollercoaster I didn't love!

You guys have to ride Millenium Force at Cedar Point. It's incredible. :yes:

I LOOOVE ROLLER COASTERS
I'm always almost pissing my pants while strapping myself in though :lol:

anyway, back to the millenium force... O GEEZ that's fun, but the four hour wait was NOT.
What I didin't really like is that.. okay, most rollercoasters you look over the side and you see TRACK. Not that one, you look over the side and see all... the way... to the ground...

DML said:
Aww! I love roller coasters. Last October, hahahaha, my sister in law and I went on Rock 'N' Roller Coaster at Disney-MGM studios over and over and over....(you get the point ;) ) Now that is a funnnnn roller coaster, if you can get over the cheeeeeeeesy Aerosmith video at the beginning of the ride

The Rock N Roller Coaster is awesome! It accelerates so fast, and it's cool that they play Aerosmith music during the ride. If only someone would invent a U2 rollercoaster!

I used to be terrified of rollercoasters, but I got the chance to go to Six Flags for free with some friends. I told them I wasn't going to ride any, but when we got there, I decided to ride one of them to see if I could conquer my fear. I had such a blast that we rode every coaster in the park at least once. :)

SF-two-roller-coasters.JPG

kraken_new.jpg

cp_mf.jpg

streak09.jpg

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom