"Rockstar"..INXS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Is anyone else here following that show?...I keep forgetting that it is on 3 night Mon, Tue, Wed, so I only see Mon and Tues (if I remember) but I missed last night and tonight,
Anyway what do you guys think?

What if they choose a girl as the lead singer?

I know Micheal Hutchence is irreplaceable but they rest of the band want to continue to go on..

I dont mind that at all , It is just intrtesting on how they decided to go on and choose a new lead singer...

Im going into the show web site to see who got eliminated tonight!

Any opinions on the show?

mike10.jpg

What a waste of such a beautiful man--God rest his soul. I haven't watched the show cause I thought it was not a good way to pay respect to him. He can never be replaced.

Bono's Doll said:
What a waste of such a beautiful man--God rest his soul. I haven't watched the show cause I thought it was not a good way to pay respect to him. He can never be replaced.

You know I see what you mean but you should hear how fondly the band talks about Micheal..In a way it is like they are replacing him but more importantly they just want to continue....

This is what they have said: We had a great singer, Charasmatic and energetic, irriplaceable We truly miss Micheal, but we are still a band that gets along beautifully and we love what we do, We cant see ourselves doing something else, We have been doing this band thing since we were all young and that is all we know!
We would like to continue to play as a band that still can chug out great songs, This is not a replacing Micheal show it is finding a lead singer for INXS show

I Truly see their point!

I cannot express how bad, tasteless, rude, and crude this idea is. It's just WRONG.

If they really wanted a replacement, Constantine from American Idol would work well.

U2Kitten said:
I cannot express how bad, tasteless, rude, and crude this idea is. It's just WRONG.

If they really wanted a replacement, Constantine from American Idol would work well.

Seriously?? Constentine?????GAHH!!!! I am sorry but I always wondered why he stayed on so long, I love rockers, but I did not like Const...just my opinion:|

I've been following the show and I've been enjoying it. The singers are talented, experienced, and some have been at it for awhile. American Idol this is not.

Jordis is my favorite so far. Deanna is cool too - she has a Melissa Etheridge meets Kim Carnes thing going for her and she's a U2 fan :wink:

No matter what, INXS will not get back to magic they had with Michael Hutchence...his voice and charisma were irreplaceable.

Ah....Michael, what a beautiful, messed up man! INXS is the one group I have seen more times than U2 in concert. Wait, upon further thought they are tied now thanks to the Vertigo tour. I remember one quote from Bono saying that he and Michael fell asleep (or passed out) on a beach one night, all night, I thought then that that would be my "wet" dream come true!!! Oh, to have been walking down that beach that night!!!!:drool: :ohmy: :drool: :wink:

BTW I think the women are more talented, but just not right for INXS, unfortunately for the men, none of them has much charisma and I keep comparing them to Michael. I guess if they want a new look and sound a woman would be a good choice.

I dislike this show in its entirety. I think I should be the next lead singer.

Jordis is my favourite. She has a great voice and I like her attitude. The band seems to love her as well.

But I just can't stand JD; is that his name? You know, the guy who sang We are teh champions? Ugh! He's so cocky and manipulative. I feel like punching him in the face.

I don;t think I would ever be able to go into a contest like that. I would be freaking out if I had the chance to take Michael's position. He was such a great performer, with great charisma and sensibility.

Back
Top Bottom