Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Can't wait for some pictures to start coming in.

Here are a couple of Bono arriving at the Waldorf for rehearsals this afternoon:

52417210.jpg

52417196.jpg

Looks like he's got the jacket holding thing going on.

WOW! He's wearing some nice shoes! I like these better than those big things he's been wearing! :wink:

Cheers for the great pic, ramblin rose! :up: :)

Why does he do that jacket holding thing anyway? Is it just an odd little habit?

trish0860 said:
Why does he do that jacket holding thing anyway? Is it just an odd little habit?

I do that when I'm cold, but I'm too lazy to button up/zip up my jacket :reject:

the ceremony should start in about 5 minutes :hyper: I wish we could see it live instead of waiting for VH1 on Saturday.

I hope any Plebans who went to NY have good luck tonight for U2 spotting :hug:

There maybe some footage on CNN Headline news at 10 p.m. tonight:
http://forum.interference.com/t117827.html

Last edited:
Hey girlies,

Thanks so much for keeping up to date on this. I'm working on getting in contact with Interference's reporter on the ground there in NYC at the ceremony as I type.

If possible, please keep me posted over PM and email tonight with any tidbits that pop in, especially the CNN thing although I'm gonna try and watch it at 10pm.

I'm so happy for them!!! :applaud: :sad: it kinda makes me sad in a way, but a good way. .....oh and Bono looks really hot!:drool:

These are great pics! Catherine Zeta-Jones looks nice. :wink:

I hate not being able to watch this. I have no patience and also I'm nervous for them for some stupid reason. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom