Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how only 30 more minutes for another report...sheesh.

Loyal U2 fans...standing by their laptops to read a live blogcast!

ruffian said:
how only 30 more minutes for another report...sheesh.

Loyal U2 fans...standing by their laptops to read a live blogcast!

30 minutes if we are lucky. I have a feeling this one may take a little longer.

I knew they'd save the best for last! Glad I didn't show up any earlier then 11:00.

I hope more pics surface soon.

I'm watching Letterman and Dave's mentioning that Paul and the CBS Orchestra are the house band for the show and he mentions who's being inducted. (Letterman tapes at like 5 PM.)

It sounds like some of the inductors (is that even a word?) are playing a number with whoever they inducted. Maybe Bruce will perform a song with U2! :ohmy: :drool:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
That was beautiful Jamila :heart: :up:

:laugh:
I'm assuming you're Dawn. :)
What courses does she want to take? Does she take art :heart: ?
Yes, that would be me. :)

Actually, she's never taken art in HS. She takes music, plays sax (like I used to)...takes a lot of history/humanities courses...loves writing. Is really good at math. She thinks she wants to go into Political Science in university. I'm hoping she'll become all activist-y, and eventually hook me up with Bono. That's my dream for her future. Yup. :lol:

Last edited:
Bono's shades said:
It sounds like some of the inductors (is that even a word?) are playing a number with whoever they inducted. Maybe Bruce will perform a song with U2! :ohmy: :drool:

ok, that would just rock...

I am feeling selfish and only want to see U2 with U2. They have been on stage alone for that many years, let them have this...4 members in a band!
An encore can be had by all for the llast song.

he's been posting about every 30 min, so we've got at least 9 more...and if the band do 5 songs it could be longer...:banghead:

from the blog...
11:46
We are back on break, with the sound system pumping out the recorded tunes again, obviously in preparation for U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom