Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
52418077.jpg

popbellydancer said:
ARE YOU PEOPLE HEARING ME??????????? MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THE SHOW RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

I am hearing ya....tell us all you know.....!@!

how did he get in? Connections, luck or what?.....

And is he giving you any details...over cell phone or something??

anyone else thinking dark nasty thoughts about VH1 if they cut one second of u2's performance on Saturday?

popbellydancer said:

miroslava,

is there somewhere everyone is watching it? or just got the pix and the cleveland dude's non-updated posts?

Just the pics, blog and vivid imaginations :wink:

nurse chrissi said:
anyone else thinking dark nasty thoughts about VH1 if they cut one second of u2's performance on Saturday?

Oh god, don't say that! I'm sure a lot will be edited it. It's already been 5 hours long!

dang watermarks...but what great pics...(and despite thinking B. should be singing to his wife, i still love that pic of him :heart:)
halloffame10.jpg

[joyful rant] Oh my god, I'm seeing these men in concert in May!!!!!!!!! [/joyful rant]

VintagePunk said:
For the second time tonight....CZJ....get away from my pretend boyfriend, biotch. I mean it. Go home to your senior citizen hubby. Bono's too young and pretty to be yours.

:applaud:

is the blogger ever returning? I know he may be caught up in the joy of the moment, but presumably he's getting paid for the gig...he's a journalist. i wouldn't expect a fan to post, but I would expect it from a professional...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom