Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:
The Net cafe is about to close!:grumpY; :sad: now those are sad tears! BVut I'm glad i got to spend a good part of it with cha all!
:hug:
rockj on the rest of you !!! I'll read the rest of this thread tromorrow at the library!

Have a good night! :wave:

madonna's child said:
52418068.jpg

Um... :eyebrow:

yeah, what's with all the Catherine attention? if I was Ali, I'd smack Bono up side the head.

Miroslava said:

Mel!

Am I understanding you right? Dan and a couple others were taken in by the band?

:ohmy:

YES!!! but i'm not sure, i think it was by the head of the hall of fame security. you remeber the guy w/me and dan that had a really hobo bushy beard at the brooklyn gig? he shaved!....and we started dating after brooklyn....that's matt, my man....and this will kill you....f***ing claudia got in too!!!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM I'M SOO HAPPY FOR THEM AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT MYSELF FOR SOO MANY REASONS!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT! WAY TO GO BOYS!!
bet they rocked the roof right off the waldorf tonite.. these last pics say that and more!!!

Gawd, i hope VH1 leaves in the whole U2 segment...cut the rest of the show...lol

I know I'm way behind here because I went away from the computer for awhile but the bits of Bruce's speech that were quoted were amazing! He called Bono a poet! He compared Edge to the greatest guitar players of all time! He acknowldged the existence of Larry and Adam! And he said U2's music is sexy! :applaud:

I hope he told some funny stories about what the band was like first starting out since he actually knew them way back when.

Bring on the text of the speeches and the setlist!

U2 was already in MY hall of fame...welcome rest of the planet!:applaud::bono::edge::larry::adam:

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT! WAY TO GO BOYS!!
bet they rocked the roof right off the waldorf tonite.. these last pics say that and more!!!

Gawd, i hope VH1 leaves in the whole U2 segment...cut the rest of the show...lol
:waving:
Amy, 2 weeks...2 weeks and we'll be hearing them!

popbellydancer said:

YES!!! but i'm not sure, i think it was by the head of the hall of fame security. you remeber the guy w/me and dan that had a really hobo bushy beard at the brooklyn gig? he shaved!....and we started dating after brooklyn....that's matt, my man....and this will kill you....f***ing claudia got in too!!!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM I'M SOO HAPPY FOR THEM AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT MYSELF FOR SOO MANY REASONS!!!

Oh yeah! He shaved! Heee! I am so happy for them but :sad: for you... Ah yes, Claudia who kept yelling in my ear "we gotta get in front of her, you know that's out spot" all thoughout the gig... :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Want mp3's. :drool:

And seriously....enough with Catherine...go sing to your wife!

Yeah, I hope that doesn't kill the moment (I guess we'll have to see the video), but geesh... He should be singing to Ali. :|

I think they are still playing now. The perfomance pictures were taken about 7/8 minutes ago.

Reptile347 said:
Sorry if I missed it somewhere in this post but does anyone know what songs were played???

so far all i know for sure is ISHFWILF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom