Rock and Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:
Well....I can supress it, when neccessary. But it can get sketchy....:wink:
People are *so* hard to draw..I haven't made any attempts at U2 yet..someday tho.

Remember when we talked about internal editors and my general disbelief in them? She's been subject to many of my unedited thoughts. :lol:

Is this like the Oscars where they start playing music when your time is up? Otherwise this really may take until morning.

ruffian said:
that blogger is probably standing on his chair dancing :rockon:

Okay he can dance a little, but he needs to get his ass back to the laptop and UPDATE THE FREAKIN BLOG!!

i don't even want to think about how PLEBANS will caption this one at some point in the future:
halloffame5.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

:shame: now wait just one min :hug: ruffian.....

BEFORE there was the Sex Pistols the clash et al...there was Patti Smith Band & Television & the ramones.....when THOSE bands came over to england that's who U2 heard of & were originally inspired by! :wink:

Listening to Boy recently took me back to the early 80's, and the passion. It felt really good. I danced through "I Will Follow." :)

trish0860 said:

Okay he can dance a little, but he needs to get his ass back to the laptop and UPDATE THE FREAKIN BLOG!!

If you were watching it live, would you really stop to update the blog in the midst of this or watch in rapt attention/awe for the entire set/acceptance/whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom