Road to Hell Chp Six ~ The hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Things were finally calming down on the bus. Bono was back to as close to normal as possible and had his eyes on the "road." Now the only problem was that Larry was still unconcious.

"So what should we do with him?" Adam asked? "We can't just leave him on the floor like this.

"Well what do you suggest we do? Poor water on his head? They didn't exactly give us enough of anything to go wasting it like that." Edge said.

"Oh don't worry boys, just leave Larry to us...we've got everything under control." ThoraSEB had a wicked little grin on her face as she said this.

Several Plebans swooped now on Larry and dragged him to the back of the bus.

"NOOOOOOOOO DON'T HE'S TOO YOUNG." Adam shouted.

"Oh don't worry we're not going to do anything like that...we're just gonna take care of something that should've been done a long time ago." ThoraSEB replied.

********Meanwhile***********

"So I've been thinking, we need to find out exactly who this Joe guy is...I mean how was he able to get all of this to happen so fast without a trial or anyone stopping him." Edge was saying to Bono and the few Plebans who weren't currently with Larry.

"You're right...he can't be allowed to get away with this...but what exactly can we do from down here...I don't want to blow up." Bono said looking slightly frightened.

"We need to get into contact with someone on the outside...does anyone have a signal on their cell phones?" ~Brighteststar~ called out.

Everyone checked their phones but it appeared that there was no signal to be found....then suddenly someone shouted excitedly, "I've got one! I've got one!"

"well who's got it?" ~Brighteststar~ asked?

"Me!" geegeelovesadam called. "Here, I've got Cingular :D more bars you know."

"Right, save the cellphone plug :wink: now we just need to call bono_212 and find out what's going on above ground." ~Brighteststar~ said to Edge, "She stayed behind to guard our shrine---er...our island home..."

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU DONE! IF I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS I'LL KILL YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!! KILL"

"What was that?!?!" Adam jumped up frightened.

"OH YOU ALL MIGHT THINK YOU'RE CUTE AND FUNNY BUT THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! TELL ME WHO DID THIS NOW!"

"Weeee're dooooone" ThoraSEB said running from the back of the bus.

"What exactly are you done with?" Edge asked.

Just then Larry came running after ThoraSEB screaming...but it was quite obvious what was done...

Larry looked a little something like this

larrypop.jpg

"How coud you do this to me hair :sad: it was so perfect...the right amount of gel...the right length...everything about it was good" Larry was starting to cry a llittle.

"Aww come on Larry...you were growing a mullet." Bono said.

"Shut up midget I didn't ask you." Larry snaped.

"FINE! I will shut up! I won't say one more word!"

"Good maybe I can get some peace then!"

"Well you can have some peace in the unemployment line because if I don't speak you don't have a lead singer!!"

*Uh-oh what's this...is the bus ride causing a rift between the members of U2? Will Larry come around to his new haircut? AND JUST WHERE IS THE FOOD ANYWAY?!?!!?! Tune in next time for the answer to these, and possibly more important questions*

:lmao: oh FINALLY some JUSTICE in this world!!! :lol:

I hope Bono doesn't mind me starin' at him driving or anythign.. :whistle:

and yes... your story needs food! :wink:

still love it!

:rockon: The bus ride to hell is wicked awesome! I can totally see Thora dragging Lars to the back of the bus:lol:
Great job B_212:up:

:lmao: Great chapter! :love: Glad I could help in making Larry's hair look better (IMO). :combust:

Btw, you can just call me Thora if you ever write about me in future chapters! :wink: :hug:

Groom Da Larry! Groom!

Now if we can just tackle Bono next...:evil:

We will, however, not be touching the Adam. The Adam is perfect. The Adam is..

Oh, forget it. He needs trim. Trim Da Adam. Trim! :macdevil:

Devlin said:
Groom Da Larry! Groom!

Now if we can just tackle Bono next...:evil:

We will, however, not be touching the Adam. The Adam is perfect. The Adam is..

Oh, forget it. He needs trim. Trim Da Adam. Trim! :macdevil:

:yikes: why would ya need Bono for???? the short hair is same length as larry's on the pic, so no grooming! :no:

:madwife: do not touch teh chest... nor the scruff...... grrrrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom