Right thats it!!!! I've had F***** enough!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I need help in wordin a sign to give those arsehole boys of Production what-for. ....for leavin those loos stinky without openin window......(they tore the last note I left in there down...
mad.gif
..)

so what could I practically GLUE on the door that come across very well informative.......cause Im a bit naff when it comes to that.....

please help, it sucks workin everyday in this...... and Im on the verge of cryin cause management dont fucking listen.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 02-13-2002).]

Originally posted by mad1:
I need help in wordin a sign to give those arsehole boys of Production what-for. ....for leavin those loos stinky without openin window......(they tore the last note I left in there down...
mad.gif
..)

so what could I practically GLUE on the door that come across very well informative.......cause Im a bit naff when it comes to that.....

please help, it sucks workin everyday in this...... and Im on the verge of cryin cause management dont fucking listen.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 02-13-2002).]

Y'know what would be funny? Is if you could find out who's one of the main culprits and somehow lock his stinky arse inside the bathroom. Give him a while in there, I'm sure he'll be more sympathetic...

But, alas, you may get in trouble for it. Still, it'd be funny...

I'm sorry, darlin'. Not all of us are like that, but those that are seem to spoil it for the rest of us.

*kicks stinky guys arses*

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

well Scotty right now Im really upset over it, every fucking day I have to put up with this stink for more than 4 years, it just brings me into this angry mode........and Im about to leave work, so might drive crazy crash a wall with fury

Im really in that mood...........amazing what something can do to u............just fucking angry!!!
mad.gif

also, funny or daft as it sounds I feel like Im breathin in poison constantly.....
frown.gif

Maddie Girl, I feel so bad for you. Could you go in there early in the morning, or late in the afternoon when there isn't anyone around and open the window. Perhaps bring in some air freshners and stick them on all the toilets. A can of spray on the counter might help too!!

It can all be from an 'angel'!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Oh, I know just how you feel. I used to work at a company with co-ed facilities and not only did the males in the firm leave a tremendous smell for us to deal with but they also liked to wiz on the seat and the floor. How very nice it was to sit on a wet seat, even with a paper cover! I tried leaving nasty notes and they would just leave one for me in return. It got very ugly and one guy even left me a note telling me it wasn't pee that I sat in, but another body fluid. YUCK!!!! I guess I'm tryin to say that even though I don't have a solution for you, I feel your pain, I really do!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom