Riddle for Riddler.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by The Riddler:

You need very good persuasive skills Gina, anyway it doesn't matter who I am cos I'm just a new guy round here...
wink.gif

Well, they are fairly good...

And you are a TEASE!

Are you Irish?

Tell Mad1, I'll piss off and leave her to her PLEBA fun, its only fair.

I wanted to say.......
"The Riddler has left the building"

wink.gif

If you want me back just let me know when you're ready.

Bye
xxx
Nelson Riddle

oh aye blame it on me!!!!!!

Excuse me Riddles but, when did anyone say u pissed them off???

I just wanna know which Interferencer u are........stay cause the girls here like u, whoever u are......

GOD DAMN IT!!

*grabs Riddles by the balls*

STOP BEING AN EEJIT!!!!!!!

Ha Ha
Do they?!

I'm really not a "regular" Interferencer I'm just a nosey bastard.
And I did leave the building....... but then I walked back in again
wink.gif

Hands off me balls mad1 your eyes are scaring me!
smile.gif

oh well, and to think.......listen Riddler, ur my slave,ok son? and I order u to stay for the Plebians sake........whatever type o' nosey bastard u are.....

but Sicy knows who u are no doubt. Im DYING for her to tell!!!!

anyway *breathes sigh of relief*, if u go, I die.......cause blah blah would beat me up!.........
cool.gif

and I will kidnap John Hume and put him in a rubber outfit and hang him outside the Waterfront Hall with barely any clothes on............do u dare me?

i would ya know!!!!

OH GOD but gimme James Nesbitt anyday!!!!!!!!

so stay Riddler, stop being a wimp!!!!!!!

*slaps Riddler's ass*

now sit down, shh up and behave!!!!!!!!!

*maddie wonders why and how and who and where Riddler is*

aww, whazza matta, ya cannie handle me?????

biggrin.gif

poor baby!

anyway, u've exhausted me for one night.....stranger.......so Im away.......

ya know all I wanted to know was whether ur from England or not, seeing as u know bout the Ira, Uda, OAPS and the whole heap up/over here.........
smile.gif

ah well, ah well, ah well

I say three facts:

I bet ur over 50
I bet u wear leopard underpanties
and I bet u live in a cottage by the sea....

wink.gif

gnite........

Maddie and Riddler, sittin in a tree...

I swear you two have a little thang fer each other, don't deny it!
wink.gif

We need a good new rumor...bwahahahaha!

And Maddie, stop it!! YOU'RE A CUTIE!! (really, Riddler, she is, she just doesn't know it)
biggrin.gif

*grabs Maddie by shoulders and shakes some sense into that wacky brain of hers*

Disco...just call me M.O.M.M.

Ladies please!This is getting worse than those infamous elevated threads you love so.

I'm only posting this so it goes back up and Maddie can see the beast she has unleashed...

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

...oh my EYES!!!!

that guy looks so.......so...........so.............f******* YUK!!!!!! No way. gimme the Mr Phisto anyday!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Riddler, when u have stopped acting dead, I read all I wrote yesterday, and boy, do I write a load of shite or what!!!!!!
smile.gif

poor riddler.........what on earth did he/she let itself in for when joinin the Plebians........
rolleyes.gif

OH LOOK!!!!

*maddie runs outside window*

its raining out!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Oh yes...........
biggrin.gif

I mean look at all those hands worshipping the 'Lord of Shades'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look Gina, old men do wear dodgy stripey or leopard panties, Riddler just likes to lie about it........besides, his undies involve a nappy.......
wink.gif

smile.gif

anyway, it just occured to me, I dont hink i will ever see one of or the entire U2 ever again.........
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm back.....
Now, Maddie you seem to know a lot about older men and their underwear would you like to elaborate a little....
nah on second thoughts its probably best you keep it to yourself. I dunno what old geezer's pants you like to look at but mine are certainly not stripey or leopardy maybe I need a change of style what you reckon?!
Personally I feel I have a little more style not much but a little on my good days anyway.

wink.gif

back from the ladies lingerie shop are we Riddles?

come up to my house later, and we can discuss how older men can look soooooooo attractive to the younger eye.....
wink.gif

anyway, btw, I dont hate u, I just want u to tell us more on u.....like, how big a fan of U2 are u?

ya know?

is that soooooo hard for u to do for me Mr Riddler? *maddie flirts outrageously*

hmmmmm?

aw go on, go on
go on go on go on go on

GO ON!

go on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go ongo on go on go on go on go on go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long did it take you to type all those "go ons" very good.

Were you flirting then?! You didn't try hard enough....do it more.I want to see how good you are whether you are on a par with me first, I gotta feel you really want it you know.
smile.gif

I'm only kidding, now lemme see U2 yeah they're pretty alright for OLD guys dontcha think?

LMAO! Gina, wow!!!! is that ur boyfriend???????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Riddler, aww and I wanted to tell u how, (pretending u were Bono or somethin) I would have flirted with ya!!!!!!!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

no gina, even when Im in Dublin next year, I reckon I wont see dem.........
frown.gif

*maddie is heartbroken*

You can try your flirting skills out if you like Maddie I can handle it.

wink.gif

Ha ha

See that streak of dust there thats me legging it big stylee for the nearest exit

Originally posted by mad1:
yes we back to that, I dont believe ur a guy!!!

Well, Maddie-he told me he's a guy-but I don't know...

Yeah, right, that's my boyfriend in those undie pic..and pigs fly too!

And maddie-you WILL see them I bet-well, I'll be seeing em next week, so I'll tell them you said hello
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom