Revealing A Big Secret

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
I don't know if I should share this, coz after reading this thread you will die since you'll become one of the few who knows the secret. I warned you, this your responsibility!!!!!!!!!

So!!!! *rolling drums*

This is the way he started:
bono226.jpg

And what he has become:
bono119.jpg

Hmmmm.... I'll have to talk to my therapist!

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

You carzy gal.... LOL

You always makes me crack.... even with a problemfilled day like today.. I think I just been screwed of 2500 skr ($250).
frown.gif
*flight to NY flies away....*

Love ya, you always cheer me up, thanks!!

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

BBBBBWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mona: *blackmail*
Ali: Bono, you freak! (lol, does she call him Bono or Paul? *conflict*) I can't believe I married a face painter! (seinfeld) The kids and I are flying away to...uh...Australia!...to...live with Russell Crowe...yeah...on his ranch! with PONIES!
Bono: but--
Ali: what? you can't offer me ponies! all you have is...uh...hair!...and gimme back that necklace!
Bono: *cry*
Mona: *flies into BonoLand on a magic carpet*

lol now I feel dirty for making Ali sound so evil.
smile.gif
*Mona and Bono ride away on ponies then come back in time for dinner*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

Ali: Bono, you freak! (lol, does she call him Bono or Paul? *conflict*) I can't believe I married a face painter! (seinfeld) The kids and I are flying away to...uh...Australia!...to...live with Russell Crowe...yeah...on his ranch! with PONIES!
Ali: what? you can't offer me ponies! all you have is...uh...hair!...and gimme back that necklace!

smile.gif

LMAO! I'll take Bono off her hands. Paint and all. Theres always something interesting to do with face paints! (dirty mind working overtime again)
wink.gif
wink.gif

mmm, lost the 'post-the-same-thing-at-almost-the-same-time-game' again...

Originally posted by Jody:

LMAO! I'll take Bono off her hands. Paint and all. Theres always something interesting to do with face paints! (dirty mind working overtime again)
wink.gif
wink.gif

hey! *Mona and Bono's pony speeds up* HIGH SPEED PONY CHASE! You'll never catch us, Jody! NEVER!!! *Pony transforms into magical pegasus and we fly away to...eh...someplace magical....and LEATHER! ooh...

*note to self* Do not watch MTV and cartoon network simultaneously...

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

hey! *Mona and Bono's pony speeds up* HIGH SPEED PONY CHASE! You'll never catch us, Jody! NEVER!!! *Pony transforms into magical pegasus and we fly away to...eh...someplace magical....and LEATHER! ooh...

mad.gif
I'll get u Honee!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Bwahahahaha! LMAO LMAO! That's crackin!

bono109.jpg

Mr. Mac *shouting*: MonAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I left the door open for youuuu!!!!!!

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Originally posted by Shirley:
mmm, lost the 'post-the-same-thing-at-almost-the-same-time-game' again...

Holy shit!!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by CatDubh:

Bwahahahaha! LMAO LMAO! That's crackin!

bono109.jpg

Mr. Mac *shouting*: MonAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I left the door open for youuuu!!!!!!

ooo *innuendo* on so many levels OPEN THE DOOR LEMMEE UNPACK MY CASE

*now I am craving zooropa*

------------------
~*Mona*~

mad.gif
I'll get u Honee!
biggrin.gif

Mona: Yah! giddyup! *slaps horse* (lol I have never ridden a horse in my life. i'm relying on what tv has taught me)

Bono: outta the way Jody! Lest ye be between the horses of love and lust trampled underfoot! (lol Bono talks like Macbeth)

Jody: (as the Pegasus flies away to LeatherLand) you're so cruel! *shakes fist*

------------------
~*Mona*~

ooo *innuendo* on so many levels OPEN THE DOOR LEMMEE UNPACK MY CASE

*now I am craving zooropa*

Hehe! I thought that song was written for Larry and then The Edge got all upset and jealous so he wrote So Cruel!

(I know the order is not right as So Cruel was on AB and BF was on Zooropa, gah!)

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 09-03-2001).]

Mona: Yah! giddyup! *slaps horse* (lol I have never ridden a horse in my life. i'm relying on what tv has taught me)

Bono: outta the way Jody! Lest ye be between the horses of love and lust trampled underfoot! (lol Bono talks like Macbeth)

Jody: (as the Pegasus flies away to LeatherLand) you're so cruel! *shakes fist*

HA! I'm a horse riding instructor so the horse will do as I say.
tongue.gif

Nah I'll admit defeat graciously....

This time. Don't make a habbit of it.
tongue.gif

HA! I'm a horse riding instructor so the horse will do as I say.
tongue.gif

Nah I'll admit defeat graciously....

This time. Don't make a habbit of it.
tongue.gif

lol! I messed with the wrong person!
Bono and Mona *waltz* in LeatherLand

Better leather than the real thing...woo!....*nap*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by CatDubh:
Hehe! I thought that song was written for Larry and then The Edge got all upset and jealous so he wrote So Cruel!

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 09-03-2001).]

lol! pretty pretty Larry
smile.gif
smile.gif
poor Edgey
frown.gif
Bono dumped him for me...or ....his wife...same difference...

------------------
~*Mona*~

*Disco scrolls...reads...giggles...guffaws... starts slapping knee... falls on floor in fit of hilarity...downstairs neighbor bangs on ceiling with broomhandle*

OMG, you guys are totally CRACKIN me up!!!
biggrin.gif

If there's a more humorous website out there, someone tell me, cos I honesly don't think there is!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bono, will you please come to MY house and give me some makeup tips??? Hehehe...

Disco

Back
Top Bottom