Request: VH1 Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dahlia

Refugee
Walking out into a sunburst street//Germany
Hey, I'm new here and looking for the VH1 special video (the one with the band saying what they do when they get bored, I think they were in Spain.. hope you know which one I mean).
I can't find it on the internet and wanted to ask if someone could upload it or tell me where I can find this video? :reject:

(Sorry if my English is not that good, it's not my native language :| )

Your English is fantastic, Dahlia! Welcome!

I would suggest looking at the forum called Music on the Internet on this website. That's a great place to find music and videos! I originally found that video in one of the threads there.

You could also try searching on a website called youtube. It's simply www. youtube . com (without the missing spaces). Google might work as well.

If you don't have any luck, and if nobody beats me to it, I can upload the video later tonight. It will probably be a good 8 - 10 hours from now before I can do it, since I don't have it on my work computer!

Good luck! :up:

This is truly a great place, Dahlia! Within minutes you usually get a result, especially here in Pleba! :D

Glad you can do that, Galeongirl! :up:

not a prob :) I got it myself a little while back here aswell, so I'm happy to share!
Bono is SO cute when he's talking about the spanish in vertigo, the little giggles :cute:

they were in Mexico btw, Rosarito mexico to be exact, where the streets really have no name, to quote the person in the ep :wink:
and Bono was Fully Shaven in most of it... the vancouver and San Diego parts not but anywayz... only weird thing is, they're talking about the opening night, and the footage they show is from the 2nd show in San Diego, because their opener is LAPOE, not COBL! :rolleyes:
yes I have too much free time :lol:

Galeongirl said:
There Ya Go :
http://s4.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=15V3P1NFMG7ZX0CPCR3QK5QI4S

don't forget to remove the space between you and sendit!

:wink:

Bono shaven is sooooo :drool:

thanks for posting this GG! I didn't have it either! It's amazing what you can find with just rummaging through Pleba! :wink:

There's a problem... I downloaded it twice and everytime it stops at 115 MB (of 140) and it says error. :( Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or upload it again?? Sorry but I want this video, I was looking for it so long :sad:

Dahlia said:
There's a problem... I downloaded it twice and everytime it stops at 115 MB (of 140) and it says error. :( Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or upload it again?? Sorry but I want this video, I was looking for it so long :sad:

same here. it will only upload to a point. then i get an error message.

evieangelique said:
Speaking of VH1, does anyone have the U2 Legends special they did a while back? I've always wanted that.:(

I have it- but only on a videotape.

Also, that VH1 special aired again just this morning at 3 am. I finally taped it start to finish.

Last edited:
longingforBono said:

I have it- but only on a videotape.

I've seen it only once before and I stupidly deleted it from my harddrive, but there are some amazing moments in it, including my favourite quote ever (aside from those in the Flanaghan book):

Larry - "After my mother died, I kind of became reclusive, distant. Bono would come to my house, every day and basically he wouldn't let me leave the band, he wouldn't let me go. It's a relationship that is very, very deep and goes back a long, long time. I think Bono is the only person who could really hurt me, I mean hurt me badly, and I'd just say 'It's okay, that's fine. You can do it.' "

I'd just found it again yesterday and was thinking about it.

evieangelique - I can upload the VH1 Legends special. You'll need quicktime for it.. it that alright? :)

thankyou said:

same here. it will only upload to a point. then i get an error message.

i managed to download it , but it stops playing part of the way through. i so wanted to see this:( :(

does anyone have a link to anywhere else ,that i can download this?

Last edited:
Thank you tuwie for uploading it again... but I have a problem again: I did as you said but I can't save it and I don't know why :( I think someone doesn't want me to see this video!

Edit: It says "The daily bandwidth limit assigned to you country has been reached. Please try again tomorrow."
What's this? :ohmy:

Last edited:
the one where the bands talking about what they do when there bored is that the same as vhi legands:confused:

Back
Top Bottom