Request: Vertigo - Oslo, Norway! Looking for a pic...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ladies, please help! :help:

First of all, I having trouble saving this pic on my computer:

Bono in Oslo

Is there any special trick or secret to how you save Flickr-pics? :huh:

And second - does any of you have other versions of the pic (Bono with the Norwegian flag)? :D

If you have - please post!!! :hyper:

Thanks in advance... :bow:

61b042d8.jpg

Thanks Granny! :up:

Found another one myself, in better quality...
24.jpg

I see a new sig or a new avatar coming... :D

Many of the photos on Flicker are protected , if it states ALL SIZES above the they can be saved by right clicking , if not there is a trick that gg who posts here taught me . first you will need to go into your programs and bring up paint , when you are on the photo you want to save press the the print screen button on your keyboard , then bring up paint and press these three keys on your keyboard all at the sametime the Ctrl , Alt , and the v key . you will need to crop the photo because it will save the image of your entire screen .

Good Luck !
It took me a few tries and a photo I just had to have . :drool:

ORIGINAL-LARGE.jpg

:wave: you remembered that nice Triny, :) but it's jsut Control V, or rightmouseclick paste, or in the paint menu Edit- paste ^^
Paint Rules!

the printscreen button is located at your keyboard, should be the button right next to F12...

now if I could master your trick to save video , I would be very happy , thanks for all the times that you have helped me with the puter stuff GG . :hug:

U2TRINITY said:
now if I could master your trick to save video , I would be very happy , thanks for all the times that you have helped me with the puter stuff GG . :hug:

if you need to save video's, I might be able to help aswell... post this stuff on Matt's site otherwise, it's so quiet there thesse days :(

Back
Top Bottom