Request: the Boys with a camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Edge89 said:
Hi!
I guess this topic is dead now, eh?
Anyway just wanted to thank you all for your help.
Stay tuned to know when I launch the site ;)

Surprise!
(I bet no one remebers this thread anyway...)

This is as far I've come for now.
u2bigideaslayout.jpg

There'a couple 2001 photos of Bono holding otto's camera.

U2 and film cameras from R&H

Bono getting intimate with a video camera from Sydney 93

I remember this thread, and thats a really cool page you made dude.

dsmith2904 said:

I so want this "Day in the Life of Edge" thing to come out.
Yes! AGH! :scream:

Carmel - supposedly they were filming for something. A DVD extra perhaps?

Here's the original U2.com article from last November:

A Day in the Life of Edge

Edge and Bono were caught on camera in Miami yesterday afternoon and evening. Guitarist and singer were spotted on South Beach Miami singing "In a Little While" at a life guard tower. Crowds gathered and fans were delighted to be part of the filming of "A Day in the Life of Edge."

Filming continued outside the American Airlines Arena before the show last night where Edge led the crowd in a rousing version of "Streets" and then, using a megaphone, a repeated chant of "Bono, Bono, Bono."

To add to the excitement and intrigue, "City of Blinding Lights" opened with Bono and the camera filming the very loud Miami audience.

What's it all about?

Watch this space.

--U2.com

dsmith2904 said:
Here's the original U2.com article from last November:

A Day in the Life of Edge

Edge and Bono were caught on camera in Miami yesterday afternoon and evening. Guitarist and singer were spotted on South Beach Miami singing "In a Little While" at a life guard tower. Crowds gathered and fans were delighted to be part of the filming of "A Day in the Life of Edge."

Filming continued outside the American Airlines Arena before the show last night where Edge led the crowd in a rousing version of "Streets" and then, using a megaphone, a repeated chant of "Bono, Bono, Bono."

To add to the excitement and intrigue, "City of Blinding Lights" opened with Bono and the camera filming the very loud Miami audience.

What's it all about?

Watch this space.

--U2.com

I cannot wait for this to come out!!:hyper: I am counting the days for the ZOO DVD too!!

Thank you dsmith:up:

Back
Top Bottom