Request: Sweetest Thing Stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crimson_Nails

The Fly
This is one of the cutest videos ever made, it's just adorable! Please can you all post as many stills from it as you can! Is there anywhere that I can see the video, it NEVER comes on the music channels.

Thanks in advance
:hug:

this site should have the vid:
http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/u/u2/

and for the stills(only bono tho)
Cutest Bono image ever!

angel3xa.jpg

the smile's a killer
smile7qn.jpg

12wr.jpg

forty said:
Whoa, DVD-quality video of "The Sweetest Thing"? Where can I find this? :ohmy:

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/u/u2/sweetest_thing_219619.asx

this is the playlist of the site I gave ya.. as soon as I find out how to get the actual file, I'll post it.. in the meantime, copypaste this into google, then search, and it'll say no things found, if the url *shows url on wich you can click* is valuable blah blah blah
rightmouse click on the url, save target as, and voila, the video on your pc ^^

Galeongirl, thank you so much for the link!!! I just saw the unforgettable fire vid for the first time :happy:
I love the part near the end when Larry looks up and smiles,so cute
:cute: :heart:

Awesome stills! I love this video too!

The story behind the video is that Bono forgot Ali's birthday :madwife: and he holds up a very large apology

I think the band helped in Ali forgiving Bono; ain't that the sweetest thing :D

it's on a DVD.. somewhere.. um..
is it on that Making of the Joshua Tree dvd?
I know I made a crapload of stills from it many moons ago and now I can't find them :mad:

Is the marching band in the blue outfits the Artane Boys Band? I thought I remembered reading that somewhere?

yes that's the artane's boys band ^^where our fave drummerboy started in... but for that okay, the cook(norman) okay, but WHY the fireman???? I really don't get why the hell they are in it..... :S

I think the Firemen are for Ali...you know how women can't refuse a man in uniform (apparently Firemen are the "sh*t") :huh:

I LOVE this video as well.....Bono is soooo adorable :drool:

I was looking in other threads, but I thought I might try here as well....I was wondering if anyone has any video footage of this being performed during the Elevation tour. I'm dying to see Bono play piano for this song!

If you can help me out/ or direct me to where I could find this I would be very greatful!!!!!

Thank you so much (oh and those Bono still shots are FABULOUS!!!!) :yes:

Galeongirl said:
yes that's the artane's boys band ^^where our fave drummerboy started in... but for that okay, the cook(norman) okay, but WHY the fireman???? I really don't get why the hell they are in it..... :S

the video's supposed to be full of ali's favorite things.. so I'm assuming she likes firemen
or at least stripping dirty firemen
but then again... who doesn't? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom