Request - (RED) pictures (Bono) - For school project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know this is a place for pictures... but I was wondring if anyone had a good and loooong article about RED?
with pics and everything?
Article can be found online ore mabye you got scans of it?

I still need more text on my article, I have like 2000, and I need at least 1000 more words. :sad:

Thanks everyone!

2283.jpg

I would suggest that you check out the (RED) website itself if you want the most accurate info about (RED).

The article above is good, but I would direct you to check out the info provided on the (RED) website, including the info in (BLOG)RED.

Here is the link:

http://www.joinred.com

If you need more specific info, please let me know and I can contact some folks that I know that could give some more info for your report. :wink:

Must you follow me at every freak'in post.

I'm sure the person looked there and maybe is looking for more.

If you continue to do this Jamila, I will get you banned.

I'm giving kinaitra suggestions where she can find articles on (RED).

This is what she is asking for in this thread and I think any one of us can answer kinaitra's question. :ohmy:

If kinaitra only wanted your input, then I don't think that she would have posted this thread.

It appears that everybody is free to offer their suggestions.

I haven't done anything to "get me banned" from here and actually you're threatening me doesn't make you look very professional. my friend.

I think PLEBA is big enough for the two of us. :sexywink:

Plus, if you took the time to read my post then you would see that I said that your article was good.

What more do you want? :scratch:

Jamila said:
I'm giving kinaitra suggestions where she can find articles on (RED).

This is what she is asking for in this thread and I think any one of us can answer kinaitra's question. :ohmy:

If kinaitra only wanted your input, then I don't think that she would have posted this thread.

It appears that everybody is free to offer their suggestions.

I haven't done anything to "get me banned" from here and actually you're threatening me doesn't make you look very professional. my friend.

I think PLEBA is big enough for the two of us. :sexywink:

It's apparent that you don't think it is big enough for both of us.
Don't you realize that your tone is like a correction from a know it all? Your not the only one who knows about ONE and RED etc.

And, Yes the article was good, but Jamila knows better!

I am more professional than you think, it wasn't a threat. I don't threaten. I take action. :sexywink:

JCOSTER said:
Must you follow me at every freak'in post.

I'm sure the person looked there and maybe is looking for more.

If you continue to do this Jamila, I will get you banned.

JCOSTER, I'm sorry, you know I like you, but you have no right to threaten to get other members banned. I don't even see where Jamila did anything wrong in this thread. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom