REQUEST: Bono wearing the white wristband... all you can get!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anybody who ordered the white wristbands get their's yet? I was wondering I'm wating for mine - ordered a month ago ...:huh:

I've tried getting the ONE campaign bands, but they only sell make poverty history over here. I asked some dude in Oxfam, he said they'll never get the ONE ones in.

MrsDarcy said:
I've tried getting the ONE campaign bands, but they only sell make poverty history over here. I asked some dude in Oxfam, he said they'll never get the ONE ones in.

i should be getting a batch of One bands from the states in a bit (slow delivery of up to 5 weeks though)
i'll happily send you one if you want

ONE bands are now available world wide...they have changed the order form to include international and canada, not just the usa.

they basically are all affiliated with each other, so its personal preference i guess as to which one you wear.

www.one.org click on the pic of jamie foxx right side of page for order form

dcb373cf.jpg

With that vid do they show it on free to air TV .. cause over in Australia they still havn't shown it on Free to air. I have seen a bit on the news but the bit the showed didn't have Bono in it :( :eyebrow:

I just noticed, that also people outside the US can order the ONE wristbands. http:// store.one.org/donate.aspx
At least I ordered them yesterday and I live in Germany.
So hopefully I get them during the next weeks :yes:

@boriel
Sorry, I read your post too late...
But it is really great, that everyone can order them now!

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
I can send you one roelie but I have no clue as when these wristbands are coming in. :(

when did you order yours? I ordered mine 2/28 and still haven't received them:eyebrow:

kellyahern said:

I think I ordered mine around the same time and haven't gotten them either. Hopefully, we'll get them soon. I think they said it would take 3 to 5 weeks.

Whew...am not the only one then. I do remember the 3-5 weeks thing but I was kinda hoping more for the 3-4 week time frame:wink: Well the good thing is my postman is happy because I've been checking my mail everynight instead checking it once a week:lol: and him having to cram in my mail.

Yaz should just go 2 a charity shop supporting the campaign....ask when they r due in n then ring up on the day 2 make sure, thats what i done.

for the makepovertyhistory ones tho.

EVERYBODY BUY A BAND!! jus a few $/£ can make a world of difference 2 these people, make the big guys notice, make them change help make a difference!!!!

www.makepovertyhistory.org
www.one.org
www.datadata.org

help them help themselves. please.

kellyahern said:

I think I ordered mine around the same time and haven't gotten them either. Hopefully, we'll get them soon. I think they said it would take 3 to 5 weeks.

Hey I just got an email notification saying that my order was shipped out TODAY at 3:59 P.M.! Looks like they will arrive sometime next week! :dancing:

If any of you would like a one please pm me and I will be more than happy to send you one.

Back
Top Bottom