Request: Bono and Madonna/Robbie Williams?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish!! I'm as big a Madonna fan as I am of U2, and I've never seen any. My ultimate music fantasy is a U2/Madonna duet. Others have been fans a lot longer than me, so they might have one. I hope so!! God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

There's a picture in the new book of Madonna with the band. It's the only one I've ever seen. Maybe someone can scan it.

There's a cool pic in U2 by U2 of the band, some of the tour crew, and Madonna. :cool:

I haven't seen any of Robbie Williams though; sorry.

Somebody scan it!!! I really want to see this!! I love Madonna too!! (as I already said) Is it an older pic. or a newer one? God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-Straight Outta Lynwood/Weird Al Yancovic
Song: "White and Nerdy"

It's from ZooTV era (when Madonna was also doing her Girlie Show tour). I was quite excited to run across it while flipping through the book right after I got it. I knew that they had met (there's mentions of it in the U2 at the End of the World book), but had never found any photographic evidence before. I don't have a scanner, but I'm sure someone will come along and scan it :)

Thank you!! I would be tres greatful...if someone blessed enough to already have "U2 by U2" in their hands would scan this pic for me...:heart: (ordering for sure on Wed. I can't wait:hyper: :hyper:) God Bless!!

Here's one with Robbie:
bonoandrobbiewilliams6mdsg5.jpg

^Yay! Thanks Bibien, I've been looking for that pic forever! (And Jonathan Wilkes in the background too! woot!)

Dudette said:
Thanks! Robbie looks in awe of the mighty Bono.

Robbie's thinking, "Wow, he knows a lot of big words!" :wink:

(luv ya Rob, really!)

I love this pic!! LOL. I know I said that already! U2 and Madonna need to work together already and make my musical dream come true...LOL. That would be amazing!! God Bless!!

Thank you very much Lemon Grrrrl! Coolness.

Madge and Bono should totally work together.

Its public that Madonna loves U2:heart:
At the grammys, she sent Bono Guinness beer to his locker room, and he sent her flowers

and there is Mick Jones with the rest of the Big Audio Dynamite band also!
when Madonna lost to U2 the record of the year grammy in 2001, she stormed out of the place furious, but her spokeswoman said she had already planed to leave early, and even mentioned that Madonna loved U2, that she had sent Bono Guinness beer to his locker room and that Bono had sent her flowers

Nube Gris said:
and there is Mick Jones with the rest of the Big Audio Dynamite band also!
when Madonna lost to U2 the record of the year grammy in 2001, she stormed out of the place furious, but her spokeswoman said she had already planed to leave early, and even mentioned that Madonna loved U2, that she had sent Bono Guinness beer to his locker room and that Bono had sent her flowers

That's sweet..Being as big a Madonna fan as I am of U2, I must say...storming off in a tantrum is not really in her character from what I've seen, so I believe the rep. It's great they get along..Now all you have to do is work together..A Madonna and U2 collaboration=:rockon: God Bless!!

Currently Listening: Album/Artist- KING/T.I.
Song: "What You Know" (this album makes me feel SO ghetto...LOL)

Those of you who have read the Cashman book (so-called) will recollect that Bono 'confessed' to having sexual fantasies about Madonna (circa 1987/1988). The operative word there would be "fantasy".

Bono talked about Madonna in the Rolling Stone interview (1993), about the controversy with the Sex book etc..
Later that year Madonna stupidly turned back an offer to duet with Bono, but Bono had the last laugh as he ended singing with Frank:wink:

Nube Gris said:
Bono talked about Madonna in the Rolling Stone interview (1993), about the controversy with the Sex book etc..
Later that year Madonna stupidly turned back an offer to duet with Bono, but Bono had the last laugh as he ended singing with Frank:wink:

Madonna turned down a U2 collaboration??!!! Now I'm pissed, I always knew I hated the "Erotica" SEX period...They better make up for it someday:madwife: Btw, does anyone have a link to this 1993 interview? God Bless!!

biff said:
Those of you who have read the Cashman book (so-called) will recollect that Bono 'confessed' to having sexual fantasies about Madonna (circa 1987/1988). The operative word there would be "fantasy".

Yeah, but who's "fantasy"? Probably Cashmans!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have trouble believing he'd confide such personal info to an employee...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom