Request: Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I haven't read the whole Ali thread.... but I have to add something I think it might fit well in here:

If Bono would ever leave Ali, I would flew over to Dublin in kick his irish arse! If you know what I mean! :D
They are both sooooo cute and I can't imagine Bono adoring another women ... so this shouldn't be a problem....!

But if... ;)

Well the same's for Ali! ;)

They fit together soooo well! Gorgeous!

Am I right? :D Of course I am! :wink:

Everlastinglove said:
Well, I haven't read the whole Ali thread.... but I have to add something I think it might fit well in here:

If Bono would ever leave Ali, I would flew over to Dublin in kick his irish arse! If you know what I mean! :D
They are both sooooo cute and I can't imagine Bono adoring another women ... so this shouldn't be a problem....!

But if... ;)

Well the same's for Ali! ;)

They fit together soooo well! Gorgeous!

Am I right? :D Of course I am! :wink:
Yep, you're totally right!
I would join you (if you wouldn't mind) in your way to Dublin then!:wink:

from www.u2place.com

I think these are from outside San Diego the first night :)

750b42c5.jpg

c16590b8.jpg

8b2674fb.jpg

9e26e763.jpg

That gloved hand's pretty menacing! It's not exactly as if it was New York in January!

Bono looks like he's being hypnotized: "Just watch the gigantic gloved finger....You are falling under my power...."

Thanks Beli, I can't wait. I have a major enthusiasm deficit at the moment. Running on empty, for sure.

The cottage beckons.:D

From the Project article. Ali sayeth: "I had no skills to do anything. Some might say I still haven’t..."

I beg to differ. Ali has many skills, people skills. If I owned my own company, she's exactly the kind of person I'd want to hire-intelligent, compassionate, innovative, open-minded, responsible...the list goes on.

I'm pretty sure all these pics have been posted before but i love posting pics so here you go!!

Wow. I like Ali. She dresses a lot like me--from black to her dresses to her shoes. Except for tennis shoes, you won't catch me dead in those. We even have the same Skechers sandals. Woo.

I was wondering - do you think it would be cool to have a thread for all of the band members partners? I'm sure there have been threads like that before but not recently.

You're welcome. Kelly - you are still the picture queen - i wouldnt even attempt to compete:bow:

That is really cute - she recognises him!! Or maybe her dad recognised him and is telling her who he is;)

tootty86 said:
That is really cute - she recognises him!! Or maybe her dad recognised him and is telling her who he is;)
That's what I was thinking but I don't think so. I know littler kids than that who know who U2 and Bono are. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom