Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PennyPyro

Acrobat
Ok, i have pics of all the guys when they were little, except Adam. I would love a pic of Adam when he was a little boy. But any little-kid pics of the guys would be appreciated. THANKS!

Don't know which one you found but there is one of young Adam with his father in the happy father's day to u2 thread;)

*this is my 300th post! I just made acrobat yay

Last edited:
Here are a couple more.

adamyoung.jpg

adamsindy.jpg

And before anyone asks, I don't know who the girl in the picture is. The book I scanned these from just says her name is 'Sindy'.

ylimeU2 said:
Here are a couple more.

adamyoung.jpg

adamsindy.jpg

And before anyone asks, I don't know who the girl in the picture is. The book I scanned these from just says her name is 'Sindy'.

That's Adam's sister :)

I thought that, but I have never heard mention that he had a sister, so I didn't want to speculate. Thanks for clearing it up.

ladylardance, could you possibly post the pic of Larry and his dad again (or whatever it was) from the father's day thread? It keeps stopping halfway in that thread and no matter how many times I hit refresh, I haven't been able to get the whole thing. Maybe it would work here.

Thanks for trying, Greety, but I have that one. I want the that I guess is of Larry and his family . I can't really desribe it, because I've never seen it. But I just checked the other thread and it says ladylardence is over photobucket's bandwidth, so unless someone saved it, I'm out of luck for the moment.

And congrats on your 300th post!

Must be it, because the bottom half looks pretty familar. Thanks, Kelly!

Thanks for the pic of Adam and his sister, ladylardence, I never saw that one before.

:wink:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING......:up: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom