Represent Your Country. Fly The Flag.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fun thread

born
flag.jpg

residence
singapore_flag.gif

U2aremyfriends said:
The same as eowyn332. I'm from Spain too. :)

Hey, U2AMF!! :wave: Maybe we should insert an image of the flag of Madrid... :wink:

Last edited:
Born & live in MA
nunst033.gif

My boyfriend was born and currently living in UK
gb-eng.gif

and I have a very close friend who's living in India
in.gif

I like what Hippy said, too!

:wave:

Interesting variety of locations! I love geography! This is fun! I love flags, when I was a kid my brother and I got out the atlas and made copies of all we could on art paper with crayons and hung them all on the wall.

Angela, so your Dad got sent to Nebraska and not Vermont after all? :confused:

Why has no one posted a Union Jack? I'd love to have one to save. I know the Union Jack is made up of a series of crosses of saints, but I'd like to see the Brit flag all together, it looks cool:)

Where's FS? What does the German flag look like now that there is no east and west? Is it just like the old West Germany flag?

I have a huge Irish flag on my wall. I saved it from the Balt. U2 concert in 2001. As I was leaving the GA floor after the show, I found it all bunched up and filthy, covered with soda, beer and footprints, lying on the concrete. I thought, Bono wouldn't like this, and I didn't either! Gross as it was, I carried it out with two fingers, put it in a plastic bag in my trunk and washed it at home. It came out perfectly clean, even the white! So I hung it up. It's so big, it reaches almost from the ceiling to the floor.

ewig said:
Holland...Hurrah...:yawn:

a-nedlnd.gif

*bows to the Motherland* :bow:

I'm American, no need to post a flag, but aside from the country I live in, I'm as Dutch as they come! Actually, I've heard that the larger cities like Rotterdam are MUCH more diverse than here, we have more Dutch people here than there are in the Netherlands it seems.

U2Kitten said:
I have a huge Irish flag on my wall. I saved it from the Balt. U2 concert in 2001. As I was leaving the GA floor after the show, I found it all bunched up and filthy, covered with soda, beer and footprints, lying on the concrete. I thought, Bono wouldn't like this, and I didn't either! Gross as it was, I carried it out with two fingers, put it in a plastic bag in my trunk and washed it at home. It came out perfectly clean, even the white! So I hung it up. It's so big, it reaches almost from the ceiling to the floor.

That's cool that you saved it and restored it :applaud:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

*bows to the Motherland* :bow:

I'm American, no need to post a flag, but aside from the country I live in, I'm as Dutch as they come! Actually, I've heard that the larger cities like Rotterdam are MUCH more diverse than here, we have more Dutch people here than there are in the Netherlands it seems.

Not really a Holland fan myself, I'd love to move out of here, but well...Need to convince my parents and have money first...THAT's a problem... I wanna move to an important land... Something like England, atleast stuff happen there!

U2aremyfriends said:

ok, I'm gonna look for it *goes to google images* :D

EDIT: I found it :rolleyes:

madrid4.gif

OMG, I forgot to look for the flag!! :huh: I'm sorry... :( Thanks for posting it, U2AMF!! :hug:

ewig said:

Not really a Holland fan myself, I'd love to move out of here, but well...Need to convince my parents and have money first...THAT's a problem... I wanna move to an important land... Something like England, atleast stuff happen there!

Hehe, I've never been to Holland. Never been on a plane actually....damn not being rich, lol!! I suppose I will visit there someday. My mom always talks about going, because she is obsessed with genealogy and needs to go there and try and tie up some loose ends in the family tree. A lot of our surnames got changed on Ellis Island.

Puerto Rico here!

Our flag is the same as Cuba's with the colors reversed.

pr.gif

Edited to say: The color of the triangle should be sky blue, but they never get it right on the net... :tsk:

Last edited:
I'm absolutely astonished. I never imagined that the spectrum of locations would be as vast. Really, we are truly universal. I love the national flags of all your countries. Some of them are so colourful and symbolic. It is such a feeling of immense pride to see how honoured everyone is to fly their flag. Congratulations all.

Leave your mark on the world. Global map.

irish_flag.jpg

SpanishEyes21 said:
Im a full blooded Cuban girl
united-states-flag_1770_375797

Who was born in Connecticut
ct.gif

and now lives in Florida:madspit:
fl.gif

and hello to all of you who live in Spain:wave: I love Madrid.

Hello, SpanishEyes21!!! :wave: Nice to meet more Spanish speakers. :cool::happy:

Back
Top Bottom