reoccuring u2 dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

opaltranquility

Acrobat
i have the most weird psychotic dreams out of anyone i know. i have them all on a website, because alot of them are just too weird.

anyway, since may i've been plagued (ok plauged is totally not the correct word LOL...blessed is maybe more appropriate) with dreams about u2..until recently they've all only involved bono...

without going into too much weird detail (if u really wanna know, u can ask) ive had dreams about dating justin timberlake (even tho i HATE nsync) but cheating on him with bono...bono being one of my college professors...bono comforting me because my mother died (she didn't die)...me and bono hating eachother unless we were drunk, and then we'd always end up sleeping together LOL...

the past 2 nights i've had the same dream...playing asshole, the drinking game, with edge and bono. monday night i was playing with them and they kept changing the rules on me so i was getting really pissed off...last night we were playing the game, and i finally understood how to play but then edge did some weird thing dealing the cards out and shaping them like a cross...

saturday night i had a party (this is real life, not a dream) and at like 2am after most people left, me and 2 friends were too drunk and hyper to go to bed so i made them watch the zoo tv video with me...after that i tried to go to sleep which didn't work at all LOL...and with my buzz drifting away i wasn't really asleep, i think i was halucinating, but my mind kept constantly shifting from edge to bono and back, and when my stomach started hurting (not cuz i was drunk) the first thing i thought of as an explanation as to why it hurt, was that it hurt because edge was sitting on me..

yep ok i'm psycho, ignore me LOL...anyone else have dreams to share? (i'm a psych major, i love this kind of stuff)

smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

I'm a physco also.....I have a dream where my mom and I are at a U2 concert, but it's at a really small arena. There's a heart, but we are behind it! The band's sound check was going on and my mom said I could meet Larry. I was like, "WHAT?" We walked down a hallway and we were at the back on the heart. All of a sudden there he was, a god in the flesh leaning against the wall. Then he said hi to me! I nearly fainted but managed to say hi back. Then I wake up! Ahhh nooooooooooo! My worst nightmare LOL

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

Back
Top Bottom