Reminder about The Bono Stamp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to say you girls are being silly

but I recall hub saying just as well the kitchen walls are pinted "Englisg Cream" 'cause if it was "Irish Cream" he'd come home from work and find me licking the walls.
So ya, lick away.

But seriously folks, great news, thansk for the accuracy javifer. It will be a prize in my collection.

hmm I have a stamp, James Cook, the Endeavour, Guinness brewery story..........of course.

Jeepers,!!!new U2music, band working again $$:heart: :dance:
a stamp:heart: :tongue:
and birthday'sgalore:heart: :angel: :heart: :edge:

**cass faints**
nah, too nice a day for lying around :wave:
I like good news, thanks

Wait a minute, I'm not informed on this Bono stamp thing. They are selling Bono stamps? I feel like an idiot asking this.......in case the stamp thing was announced I missed it.
*Ignorance is uncool*:evil: :evil: :silent: :shocked: :censored: :shocked: :censored:

verte76 said:
*Ignorance is uncool*
IGNORANCE IS A BLISS!!!!:sexywink: , cause in our big man's song there is said:"the less u know, the more u believe"...BELIEVE!
....oh ok ok-i'm shuting up....

sharry_lt said:

IGNORANCE IS A BLISS!!!!:sexywink: , cause in our big man's song there is said:"the less u know, the more u believe"...BELIEVE!
....oh ok ok-i'm shuting up....

Oops! I goofed! That was a reference to ignorance of the Bono stamp! I'd never heard of the Bono stamp until I saw this thread. I felt sort of klutzy, so that came out. Now I can't wait until I see that stamp! :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :love: :evil: :censored:

:scratch:
I thought it was a U2 stamp...all the guys were going to be on it.
I haven't heard of it being a Bono stamp, but a band stamp.
Anyways, I'll be in Ireland that day, so I'll have to buy a book(or a sheet, or whatever they come in)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom