remember the Brits where U2 won at the end? Well I watched it again and.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
has anyone else still got it? or rather did anyone else notice...or remember the lady with the blonde hair?

The lady with the blonde hair who wriggled her shoulders and was like, the only one dancing at that end of the room?

where Bono goes over to, almost finishing on Beautiful Day?

shes wearin black dress?

anyone remember her?

Well, its just .....:eeklaugh:.....I was watchin it again last night, and now in watching her.....cause last time I really took no notice.....Im convinced she was really trying to grab Bono, or rather, grab his attention!

if u have it and forgotten this, go watch it to see what Im talkin about.....

she was no bit afraid to shake her ass thou.......:ohmy:

I thought she was gonna leap up beside Bono and jump up and down!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Yes, maddie you are so right!:yes:
The Brits I must say is one of my fav performances I have on tape, I have seen it a million times....and yes, that chic is going off! She was SO into it and i think its cool! She was definitely searching for some Bonoattention!
You know what other part that gets me is when he kissed that girl in the audience and then when he gets all crazy and jumps down into the crowd! That bodyguard (who was quite chubby for a bg) was trying so hard to follow him closely, but Bono was too fast for him!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom