Remember the Bono stories competition?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
"Everyone's got a Bono Story" the book that came out earlier this year ran a competition to win a weekend in Dublin, and guess what I won it!!

Wonder if they'll throw Bono in as well!!!!:drool:

Wow, you really ARE lucky! Have you bought any lottery tickets lately? Next time I'm in the UK, can I rub you for luck?:wink:

Congrats BT, luck is on our side these days.

Bonolady just won a competition, as you might have read here, and she is taking me to Miamy for the kick-off !!!!!!!!!!!
(Can't thank her enough)

We also bought that book when we were in Dublin last year, but we couldn't enter the compitition, but it's so nice a pleba-girl won this price!!! When will you be going? You just returned from these holy grounds.

Bono's Tart said:

Now thats a prize and a half!!!:drool:

Two weeks later:

Edge: Hey, where's Bono? We need to start rehearsals for the new tour.
Adam: Don't you remember? He went to deliver that book to that girl who won the contest.
Edge: And he never came back?
Larry: Ah, shite.

:wink:

angelofdublin said:
Congrats BT, luck is on our side these days.

Bonolady just won a competition, as you might have read here, and she is taking me to Miamy for the kick-off !!!!!!!!!!!
(Can't thank her enough)

We also bought that book when we were in Dublin last year, but we couldn't enter the compitition, but it's so nice a pleba-girl won this price!!! When will you be going? You just returned from these holy grounds.

I read her posting its fantastic what a great prize lucky you!! :wink:

I think I may be back in Dub in January with the girls as we want to try and catch the band in rehearsals so the prize I'm not sure when I'll take it maybe February!

Unless of course I need to go soner if Bman is involved!!! :drool:
I wish!!!:drool:

miss becky said:

Two weeks later:

Edge: Hey, where's Bono? We need to start rehearsals for the new tour.
Adam: Don't you remember? He went to deliver that book to that girl who won the contest.
Edge: And he never came back?
Larry: Ah, shite.

:wink:

heh. heh. heh.

congrats! :up: <definately glad youse is a pleban >:D

Last edited:
:angel: *Blu waits patiently to win the contest that will put her on stage with the guys*

*still waiting* :eyebrow:

:rant: NO MORE WAITING!!! I WANT IT NNNNOOOOOWWWW! :madspit:

:ohmy:

*Blu leaves to seek her medication*

Oh my god, congrats.

That is amazing. I never won anything in my life. This week someone won a trip to Miami and you win one to Ireland.

At least I feel like I am around the Luck of the Irish.

Back
Top Bottom