Relaxin' Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge_elev041a.jpg

edge_elev042a.jpg

edge_elev045a.jpg

Re: Be sure to right-click save these

erised said:

:faint: yeah, rightclicksaving as sooon as i can reach the mose/get up off the floor

:mac: evil-edge :mac:

IWasBored said:

thanks. it was all cos of that one picture too...back on one of the first few pages...it's obvious which one, i think i combusted as many times as vb code let me in a single post :shifty:

You mean this picture?
20.jpg

or was it this one?
A_003.jpg

:evil:

erised said:

If you can make stills IWB, you can make gifs... you'd just need software to make the gifs...

:scratch: fj, didn't you say you d/l free gif-making software online somewhere?!?

Yeah, but damn if I remember where I downloaded it... :huh:

It's called "Unfreez" if someone wants to search for it. :shrug: I think the link to it was on that huge gif thread that we had here once...

just a tidbit

flaming june said:

It's called "Unfreez" if someone wants to search for it. :shrug: I think the link to it was on that huge gif thread that we had here once...

I have no clue about the freeware, but I use Jasc's Animation Shop to make my gifs, and it's wonderful, really easy to use. It comes with Paint Shop Pro (PSP) 7. And if anyone lives near a CompUSA, they're currently trying to get rid of PSP 7 cuz version 8 is coming out... so with a rebate, you can get PSP/Animation Shop v.7 for only $20, which is a REALLY good deal cuz the software is normally $80+. I think anyone who would like to get into photo editing would be happy with the software... it's the next best thing to Abode's Photoshop, it really is :yes:

FallingStar said:

:faint: blasphemy

It's true though. There are tons of "Larry" and "Bono" girls here each week that just won't come out and admit that they are really Edge girls. Right erised and Flaming June? :D

Falling Star....you'll be back this weekend, next weekend, til the end of the world. I can feel it. :edge::love::edge::love::edge::love::edge::love:

flaming june said:

thanks, i searched, i found, i'm downloading

EDIT: crap...it's not there now...never mind...

Last edited:
Re: just a tidbit

erised said:

I have no clue about the freeware, but I use Jasc's Animation Shop to make my gifs, and it's wonderful, really easy to use. It comes with Paint Shop Pro (PSP) 7. And if anyone lives near a CompUSA, they're currently trying to get rid of PSP 7 cuz version 8 is coming out... so with a rebate, you can get PSP/Animation Shop v.7 for only $20, which is a REALLY good deal cuz the software is normally $80+. I think anyone who would like to get into photo editing would be happy with the software... it's the next best thing to Abode's Photoshop, it really is :yes:

Amen! :up: PSP is a great program.

arw9797 said:

It's true though. There are tons of "Larry" and "Bono" girls here each week that just won't come out and admit that they are really Edge girls. Right erised and Flaming June? :D

Falling Star....you'll be back this weekend, next weekend, til the end of the world. I can feel it. :edge::love::edge::love::edge::love::edge::love:

I'm a Larry girl, dammit! :shifty:

erised said:
:wave: Well ladies, I'm turning in early tonight. I've got a three hour drive to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in the morning! :hyper:

Have a good evening gals!

Have loads of fun tomorrow!!!

S&P T L D! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom