Relaxin' Freestylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

3373859923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379%3A%3B7664ot1lsi

Hey! I took that picture in Vegas! I'm very flattered you're using it in a thread! :D

Re: rocket power! some amusing show...

rockonedge said:
i forget whose fave this one was
edge393.jpg

Maybe you were thinking of me, it's this little Red Rocks one that I am so over the moon for (man he's beautiful!!!)...

:love:
edge457.jpg

And this one is so incredible as well, he has a great mouth...

:kiss:
edge165.jpg

erised, I am still so jealous that you got to go to the Hall of Fame exhibit!! Was it so awesome? Did you manage to, em, "liberate" any of Larry's belongings? :laugh:

I asked erised to email me the 2 gifs she made and was unable to post, so I thought I would post them. I uploaded them onto the PLEBA Boomspeed account since my account was disabled:mad: .

erised gifs.

I wish that was my hand
petedgeGIF.gif

pushoverGIF.gif

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
I asked erised to email me the 2 gifs she made and was unable to post, so I thought I would post them. I uploaded them onto the PLEBA Boomspeed account since my account was disabled:mad: .

erised gifs.

I wish that was my hand
petedgeGIF.gif

pushoverGIF.gif

Aw, thanks Esther! :hug: I'm still puzzled why I can't upload those to my server.... there's one Larry one that I can't upload, too...I made 'em all during the same session, so I dunno :shrug:

Re: Re: rocket power! some amusing show...

dsmith2904 said:

erised, I am still so jealous that you got to go to the Hall of Fame exhibit!! Was it so awesome? Did you manage to, em, "liberate" any of Larry's belongings? :laugh:

It was VEWY awesome! :hyper: :yes: I'm still daydreaming about some of the items today!

They had Larry's skeleton pants :love: I was soooooooo excited to see those, cuz I didn't know they would be part of the exhibit. :happy:

All of Edge's things were really cute... their clothing was cool, but it kinda freaked me out a bit at the same time, cuz you're looking at Edge's bedazzled jeans and number 7 shirt from the Elevation tour and with the clothes on the mannequin, it's just weird, like you expect to look up and see Edge's face attached to the clothes but instead you see a silver dummy head :huh: I can't explain it right, but it was just weird.

I loved his cowboy boots from the Popmart tour... they were cute! And his feet are pretty big :shifty:

And Edge's AB/Zoo outfit...same thing with the clothes... I guess I just found it weird to be staring these items in the face after seeing them wear these outfits soooooooo many times in photos etc.

But the exhibit was awesome... anyone who's thinking about going, should. :yes:

That gif of the hand caressing his face is so beautiful it gave me goosebumps..seriously :combust:

Has anyone ever made a gif of Edge sitting at the drums, from the Making of the B Day video on U2.com? I don't know if it's still there, but that would make the cutest gif

arw9797 said:

exactly my reaction to that picture

:sad: i want to go to cleveland and see the stuff too :sad:

big feet, huh? :lol:

dammit...WRONG thread to read in the library...must try and exersize some kind of control to not go through and re-read all 19 pages of this...must wait til i get back to the dorm...

Back
Top Bottom