Red Rocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
81544838.jpg

d240cf82.jpg

6edd29f4.jpg

u2granny said:

How did I miss these?:huh:

Those were on www.u2star.com a while ago. It turns out, they had gotten a copy of the show that was originally broadcast on showtime or HBO. It included a few songs that were not included on the VHS tape officially released. That's why the quality's not so good, it was off of someone's tape off tv from a long time ago :(

Red Rocks :drool:

It keeps surprising me how many pictures people here have, it's amazing...

:bow: thank you U2granny, Kelly Ahern and all those other picture posting people

I love these pix! Red Rocks is when I first became a U2 fan. I saw the show on MTV, and it just blew me away. Every time I see these pix I get all sorts of cool memories.

It's the same with me verte&it was the first time i started noticing how sexy Bono was!!! :drool:

Oh my, they were so young. Alas I didn't become a fan until the 90's so I missed out on all this hotness. And I have never seen Red Rocks. Poor me!

Go, go see it! Beg, borrow or steal a copy! Is it really 22 years???? :sad: I so remember when it came out, I was so dying to see them live that a video just had to do (until I finally saw them the next year). I remember being so jealous of the girl he danced with cos he was still picking blondes then :lol:

*leaving punching fist in air*

Back
Top Bottom