RED is coming! no. 4 - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2007, 07:11 PM   #91
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono Mot
Eep! I went to the Gap by me at lunch and a bunch of stuff was on sale and the gal said they were planning on moving the rest of the stuff to another store.
oh nooo that's awful!

I never did get to go by my store like I wanted to, I hope you found what you (or the mystery person) were looking for Babydoll!

Old 03-24-2007, 07:23 PM   #92
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:41 PM
No Comet, they are pulled out of stores.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:32 PM   #93
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 03-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redhotswami
Good luck Jamila! Thanks for doing the testimonials thing. I came to the thread too late, but I'm excited to see what everybody wrote.

Thanks for everyONE's support and good wishes for this effort.

Your testimonials have all been emailed to the "right person" along with your email addresses in case they would like to get ahold of you.

redhotswami, I'll still accept a few more testimonials if you would still like to write on the topic "Why I Buy (RED)".

These entries will all be looked at for a few days so no immediate decision will be made about how these will be used to show our support of (RED).

I went to a GAP store yesterday in Houston before leaving to come home and they had some selcted (RED) items on sale so I got two big sturdy canvas bags (one green and one red) just perfect for carrying things around to work or from the store.

They were originally $50 bags and I got them for $30 apiece.

One bag is for me and the other is for my daughter.

I'll keep y'all up to date on what transpires with our testimonials.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #95
The Fly

Local Time: 02:41 PM
Fantastic Jamila !
I too went to buy (RED) yesterday .. They have some really nice things out . My birthday is next week , so I treated myself to a Tee and an INSPI(RED) Journal ( it's so cool ) .
I have requested from my friends and family .. only (RED) gifts .. lets see what I get !
.... In regard to all of you writing that some of the GAPS are shelving their (RED) .. here in NY it is still very strong ... If any of you would like me to look for items you may want , I would be more than glad to do it for you.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:15 PM   #96
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:41 PM
I haven't been into my local Gap lately either...no job=no money and no RED for Cassie

But, I'm more than willing to check it out for anyone who is looking for specific items. The last time I was in, the selection was excellent
Old 03-26-2007, 12:09 AM   #97
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:41 AM
I got one of those totes, too, Jamila! The Gap I went to had a lot of (red) stuff on clearance, I got one of the big red canvas totes but they also had the green and brown ones, and the denim ones with words all over.
Plus lots and lots of (red) sweaters and sweatshirts and jackets on clearance, but also plenty of the t's and tanks in a huge display in the middle of the store, so they aren't clearancing it all out, just the colder weather stuff.
They had the new journals, the new beaded pins, plus lots of the other accessories.
Just a little (red) update from Portland, I wish I had the time to go around to all the Gaps in this area as I'm sure the selection in each one is going to vary a lot.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:08 AM   #98
Acrobat

Local Time: 06:41 PM
Would someone be so kind and get me one of the RED leather bracelets?! (If they aren't too expensive and still available) Unfortunately I can't buy them here in Germany and they didn't sell them in Dublin! Contact me for details: Kite105 @hotmail.de
That would be really great! Thx.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #99
Blue Crack Distributor

I'm going to try to get to GAP today if I have time. They come in different colors. Do you have a preference? My store usually has the red, white, black and sometimes brown. I know there's a green too which I want but I have never seen it yet. I think they cost $10.
I'll let you know!
Old 03-26-2007, 02:49 PM   #100
Acrobat

Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonocomet
I'm going to try to get to GAP today if I have time. They come in different colors. Do you have a preference? My store usually has the red, white, black and sometimes brown. I know there's a green too which I want but I have never seen it yet. I think they cost $10.
I'll let you know!
Wow, thank you so much! I'd take every color, but black and brown would be cool! (They'd match with my red watch!) Green sounds great, too. Thanks again!
Old 03-26-2007, 09:24 PM   #101
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by love2bmama
I got one of those totes, too, Jamila! The Gap I went to had a lot of (red) stuff on clearance, I got one of the big red canvas totes but they also had the green and brown ones, and the denim ones with words all over.
Plus lots and lots of (red) sweaters and sweatshirts and jackets on clearance, but also plenty of the t's and tanks in a huge display in the middle of the store, so they aren't clearancing it all out, just the colder weather stuff.
They had the new journals, the new beaded pins, plus lots of the other accessories.
Just a little (red) update from Portland, I wish I had the time to go around to all the Gaps in this area as I'm sure the selection in each one is going to vary a lot.

Very Cool, my friend.

Shop 'til it stops.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:48 PM   #102
ONE
love, blood, life

Ok, everyone my visiting classes at my sons school is on. Each class will be picking up a different charity regarding Africa.

I have to think of some fund raising ideas so that the classes can raise money.

Any of your ideas and input would help alot. Thanks JC
Old 03-26-2007, 11:18 PM   #103
The Fly

Local Time: 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER
Ok, everyone my visiting classes at my sons school is on. Each class will be picking up a different charity regarding Africa.

That is wonderful! . I have a suggestion for you. A bake sale.
You could send flyers home with the children asking for bakers to donate cookies and cakes , then separate and box them and price them . Ask the school if you could pick a day to run it . It works well , we used to do this when I was young in school.Also at the sale you could have 2or 3 different items on display that they could win . I will personally donate a (RED) t-shirt to auction, for you.
Hope this helps you. Good Luck!
Old 03-26-2007, 11:22 PM   #104
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Bona Vox

Wow, thank you so much! I'd take every color, but black and brown would be cool! (They'd match with my red watch!) Green sounds great, too. Thanks again!
Yay I'm glad to hear you like the brown because I had to leave before you posted, so I just took a guess at the store and I got you the brown!
I'll email you tonight!
Old 03-26-2007, 11:29 PM   #105
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally posted by JCOSTER

Just in case you haven't thought of this (but I am sure you have) a bake sale never fails my mom raises lots of money for her community center that way.

Lemon cake