RED is coming! no. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love2bmama said:
I didn't know that, Carmel! It hasn't been a year yet, but 1 yr. is a lot better than the 2 I thought we had to be with them. That's good to know, thanks!!!

You are quite welcome, love2b. The contract is for two years but as long as you are in good standing( paying your bill on time no disconnects, etc) they will allow you to terminate without paying the termination fee. You may be able to get some of your deposit back. But I am not positive on that.

So when I bought my phone, the SA told me that for each phone that's bought, $17 goes to the Global Fund. I wonder how many are being sold a day? :hmm:

She also said "I wonder how much that Bono dude keeps for himself." :angry: Which, being a fan of course, made me a little annoyed. So I gave her my little speech, and at the end of it she was like "I wonder which U2 cd should be my first one."

:D I was proud.

lucky..

my SA was like ''...............Global Fund? :der:''

i rolled my eyes like a couple of bowling balls :tsk:

Babydoll said:
So when I bought my phone, the SA told me that for each phone that's bought, $17 goes to the Global Fund. I wonder how many are being sold a day? :hmm:

She also said "I wonder how much that Bono dude keeps for himself." :angry: Which, being a fan of course, made me a little annoyed. So I gave her my little speech, and at the end of it she was like "I wonder which U2 cd should be my first one."

:up: It would be great if she now talks customers into buying the (RED) phone.

Babydoll said:

yougogirl.gif

Got my wife the blue Cente(red) shirt...pretty cool.

I wish the American Express card was available in the US...the site says UK only. :huh: I also think they would be more successful with that card if they gave 1% to the GF and 1% cashback to you. Many cards now offer 2% cashback or 2% points. Sure, ideally you want the consumer to do it solely for Africa. But I think they'd put out more cards if the consumer got something back, too, as almost everyone has a credit card that gives them some benefit now.

JCOSTER said:
It would be pretty cool if you left a foot print with the word on the ground!

I agree. :sexywink:

Thanks for posting that, JCOSTER.

Kudos to Babydoll and anyone else who speaks positively about the Global Fund, Bono and (RED) when they purchase these items and get a negative sounding response back from the salesclerks.

They are supposed to be PROMOTING these items, not creating doubts in people's minds about them.

I would actually report them back to the company (Sprint) that they work for - I'm sure that they don't want this type of attitude amongst their salesclerks about (RED).

(RED) :love:

I really really like those new Chuck lowtops! I wonder if they have different words on the bottom? The description just says it has a "bold spirited red word" on it. Wish they'd have a pic of the side view to get an idea of what they really look like!

bonocomet said:
Yep! The call tones (which people hear when they call you) is available from Sprint. They have a huge list of U2 songs to choose from. And it sounds great too. And if anyone is interested in getting great ring tones on their phone this site is fantastic. You can choose ANY 40 seconds of ANY mp3. You choose the starting point of any mp3 on your computer. And it sounds great too. And it's freeeeeee.

http://mobile17.com/shell/history/

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!! :hug:

Babydoll said:
Yeah Jamila, and I don't want them saying "that Bono dude"!

I completely agree, Babydoll, because (RED) is NOT about Bono. (RED) is about saving the lives of desparately poor people in Africa. :up:

BTW, I will be getting word back from the person(s) who have your testimonials for (RED) this week exactly how they want to best use them.

I didn't want those of you who submitted your heartfelt testimonials for (RED) to feel like anyone forgot about you.

It's just that sometimes to get things done correctly, you have to be discreet which is what I'm doing with this project.

Thanks for your patience and your continued support of (RED).:love:

I am gutted because I realise I can't get anything from GAP as they don't ship internationally! I really want to get my best friend the INSPI(RED) t-shirt for her birthday! (and some goodies for me! hehehe) and I can't.

I'm seeing red! :mad: :mad:

actually no, im feeling like this :sad: hahah

OK, I can finally let the proverbial cat out of the bag, everyONE.

Remember those testimonials for (RED) that I gathered a few weeks back and that I said were going to be used in some way (an article or some type of posting) to help show OUR SUPPORT FOR PRODUCT (RED)?

Remember that I wouldn't comment too much on the details then and was very discreet about divulging any info about the whole project then. :shh:

Well, if you click on the link below then you'll see WHO has your testimonials and your emails, and WHO was jumping for joy (figuratively) that we cared enough about (RED) to write these unasked for testimonials:

http://joinred.blogspot.com/ :rockon:

That's right - it was our friends at (RED)!!!!

And now that bn has posted about our efforts in (BLOG) RED why don't y'all go over there and let our friends at (RED) know just how much you love them and will continue to BUY (RED)!

I bet they would love it. :hug:

Thats awesome Debbie, I am so happy to have helped and proud that you picked mine to be put in there too.

Just one edit: Albert C. is my husband, I'm Jeanie C. :huh: I didn't realize it would come through on his email that way.

JC have you seen the other new womens RED jacket? It's also a khaki green but cut to fit women. It has some cool colored cloth and RED patterns printed on the inside. It's new so no sale prices yet though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom