RED is coming! no. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some sign of PRODUCT RED in Australia!

We now have the Motorolla (RED) Mobile Phone...!! I dont need a mobile phone but hey ill get it anyway!! Hopefully alot more RED products to come!

jaynejenjune said:
Jamila , That experience sounds fantastic ! Can't wait until tomorrow......

Thank you for your positivity and your kindness, jaynejenjune. You are a true friend of (RED).

(Off to a full day at work.)

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jeffo17 said:

We now have the Motorolla (RED) Mobile Phone...!! I dont need a mobile phone but hey ill get it anyway!! Hopefully alot more RED products to come!

Very good news about (RED) in Australia, Jeffo!

I'm sure that you will get more (RED) products in a short time. :wink:

U2Fanatic - :love:

JCOSTER said:

gp503694-00p01v01.jpg
gp503693-00p01v01.jpg

oooh nice :drool:

Babydoll said:
I'm always touching mine too. (the phone).

U2Fanatic - tell me more about the plastic case - does it help? And it does cover up the pretty red color? Hope not... but if it is clear and it also protects the phone, that's exactly what I'm looking for :drool:

Anybody?

JC, that's amazing - you make me proud to be a Pleban!! :D :hug: :rockon:

I don't have a case, and even tho I seem to toss my phone in and out of bags and don't treat it as gently as I should, it looks great and has no scratches. I hate to think of covering it up with a case, it's so pretty.

Jamila said:

Thank you for your positivity and your kindness, jaynejenjune. You are a true friend of (RED).

(Off to a full day at work.)

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila, I truly envy your ability to have been at every important U2 event (especially when Bono was there) for so many years. Please share your "secret" with the rest of us . . . how do you do it??

I will be busy over the next two days with staffing a ONE booth at the Austin Reggae Festival. This is my third year in a row staffing this booth at the Festival.

At the ONE booth, besides the ONE info sheets/stickers/whitebands, I will also have the brand new (RED) info sheets and (RED) stickers.

If you have not yet seen them, they're awesome. :up:

I normally am able to gather at least 300 signatures on ONE petitions during the course of the Reggae Festival - this year I'm trying for 400 sign-ups for ONE.

Here is some more about this weekend:

http://forum.interference.com/t175292.html

I hope that you will stop by the ONE booth and say "hi" if you're at the Reggae Fest this weekend. I'd love to meet you!:wink:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please always remember, my friends, that you get in life what you give.

If you live your life in positivity then positivity is sure to find you.

If you live your life in negativity then that's all that will find you.

Choose to be positive. :yes:

Jeffo17 said:

Cool...
I saw some (RED) Converse shoes in a General Pants store a couple of weeks ago, that was the first (RED) thing I'd seen here! :up:

Jamila said:
I will be busy over the next two days with staffing a ONE booth at the Austin Reggae Festival. This is my third year in a row staffing this booth at the Festival.

At the ONE booth, besides the ONE info sheets/stickers/whitebands, I will also have the brand new (RED) info sheets and (RED) stickers.

If you have not yet seen them, they're awesome. :up:

I normally am able to gather at least 300 signatures on ONE petitions during the course of the Reggae Festival - this year I'm trying for 400 sign-ups for ONE.

Here is some more about this weekend:

I hope that you will stop by the ONE booth and say "hi" if you're at the Reggae Fest this weekend. I'd love to meet you!:wink:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please always remember, my friends, that you get in life what you give.

If you live your life in positivity then positivity is sure to find you.

If you live your life in negativity then that's all that will find you.

Choose to be positive. :yes:

PICTURES J! PICTURES!

My friend, the only answer that I can give you for your question is found in this thread:

I'm eagerly waiting on my pictures too - remember that roll of film had pics of my daughter and her boyfriend on it plus my pics of my time with Agnes Nyamayarwo on it so I want my pics too!

But I'm willing to understand that these are busy people and it may take them a few days to get everything done. :hug:

woot! I just ordered the new gray striped (red) hoodie, the gap (red) converse (they finally got my size back in stock) and the metal necklace that's on sale now for 9.99. Can't wait for another package of (red) goodness to arrive at my house! :hyper:

pattip2000 said:

Did I miss something?

pattip2000 - BabyGAP will start carrying the (RED) oneises that are currently available online in their stores starting in May.

That is one more thing that I can share with you. :applaud:

i gave the ADO(RED) onesie today to my friends daughter.. it is sooooo precious .. will post a pic of her wearing it when they send it to me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom