RED is coming! no. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl416 said:
well maybe you can just walk around the house in it, because that's practical. :wink:

thats a great idea....hahahaha

since its made out of cashmere I guess its a winter bikini for vacations in alaska....or the north pole.:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:lmao::lmao:

I imagine it gets quite heavy.. and then...voila... ur birthday suit revealed to all!:ohmy: :giggle:

not to mention that my nipples would poke out people's eyes through that thing.

cashmere...:lol: so is it still called a swimsuit then, since you probably won't be able to swim in it?

Babydoll said:
Heads-up:

:shifty:

Keep your eyes open for new product (Red) items during Valentines' Day! I saw the booklet for the new items, they are very.... raunchy.

:p

Do tell ? Do you work at the Gap Babydoll ?

u2trinity said:

Mine says China to :huh: what's up with that ?

:sigh: I don't know...it is a contradiction that I don't quite understand yet. I want to support (RED), but I've made a vow to stop purchasing things made in China. Although I want to promote awareness of poverty in Africa and contribute to kicking it in the ass, I don't want to encourage the use of sweat-shops. I'm trying to only buy (RED) products that aren't made in China. So far, I've only found the GAP shirts, and one jean bag that was made in the U.S. Even Converse shoes are made in China, and that was the product I wanted the most! :sad:

I don't keep bringing this up to be a jerk, or to poop on everyone's parade, because I'm just as enthusiastic as you all are. And please don't think I'm being judgemental or a Debbie Downer. I'm so happy that RED has taken off. I'm just concerned for my own personal convictions and trying to be careful. I actually own more Edun products than RED...it is just easier for me that way :wink: But hey, we're all contributing to the cause, so its all good :up:

redhotswami said:

:sigh: I don't know...it is a contradiction that I don't quite understand yet. I want to support (RED), but I've made a vow to stop purchasing things made in China. Although I want to promote awareness of poverty in Africa and contribute to kicking it in the ass, I don't want to encourage the use of sweat-shops. I'm trying to only buy (RED) products that aren't made in China. So far, I've only found the GAP shirts, and one jean bag that was made in the U.S. Even Converse shoes are made in China, and that was the product I wanted the most! :sad:

I don't keep bringing this up to be a jerk, or to poop on everyone's parade, because I'm just as enthusiastic as you all are. And please don't think I'm being judgemental or a Debbie Downer. I'm so happy that RED has taken off. I'm just concerned for my own personal convictions and trying to be careful. I actually own more Edun products than RED...it is just easier for me that way :wink: But hey, we're all contributing to the cause, so its all good :up:

it's all good Mia. it's good that you're being aware of which products are being made where. to be honest, I didn't even think about it when I bought my stuff initially. I just wanted to buy something to help (and because I liked the stuff). you're one step on me :up:

redhotswami said:

well, better me type it in text than to have many injured and confused men waiting in line in the hospital to get eyepatches.

and yes, there would be many men. many many men. my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

:|

JCOSTER said:
Since its a teeny weeny red bikini can you wear the bag it come with it too? :huh:

:laugh: That remind me, :hmm: "She wore an itsy bitsy teenie weenie Product Red bikini...." :drool:

I saw this in the booklet, yeah U2trinity, I work at Gap. :) It's not meant to be worn for actual swimming, one of my co workers was telling me :lol: Its more a show piecey kinda thing. We actually tried a water test, to see if it's ok to tell customers that it's fine for swimming in and it sank in the water and got reaaaallll heavy too. :lol: again!

We have to. Even if the producers have already done the tests, we have to do it for brand new products made of materials that arent usually used for the products. For example, cashmere for a bikini. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom