RED is coming! no. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babydoll said:
Has anyone seen the longsleeve Red tees yet in their stores? I was stocking them last night and my supervisor said they are new, but I was wondering if they were new just here or everywhere? Its just the same Inspired, Desired, Hammered etc tees, but longsleeve and tightfitting.

I'm not sure about the returns, as we've rarely had stuff being returned, I think the policy is that once the store has made a certain amount of money from (Red) each week, then that money is sent to the Global Fund.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!! :hyper: Want some!:drool:

Galeongirl said:

:scream: US only....

and the regular (RED) Converses are sold out since the week they were there! Can't they re-stock the site so us foreigners can buy (RED) too? :sad:

I'm really sorry that you can't order these shoes, Gg.

They are really so cool.

But then the GAP stores in my area really suck and I can't find half the stuff that some of the other people in this thread have found at their GAP stores - and I live in the U.S.!

Go figure....:shrug:

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Hey Gg... does the Converse site let you do all the customizing steps, but just not place the actual order?? :hmm:

bonocomet said:
Hey Gg... does the Converse site let you do all the customizing steps, but just not place the actual order?? :hmm:

:happy: exactly!

well, I tried customizing, it did... but I didn't go on cuz it already says on the site US ONLY

:grumpy:

Babydoll said:
Has anyone seen the longsleeve Red tees yet in their stores? I was stocking them last night and my supervisor said they are new, but I was wondering if they were new just here or everywhere? Its just the same Inspired, Desired, Hammered etc tees, but longsleeve and tightfitting.

I'm not sure about the returns, as we've rarely had stuff being returned, I think the policy is that once the store has made a certain amount of money from (Red) each week, then that money is sent to the Global Fund.

So actually work at one of the Gap stores? Could you tell me how well the (RED) products are still selling and specially the T-shirts and pins. :)

By the way, I got an A for my paper I did on Product (RED) as a brand! :D Here's hoping I get another!! :up: I'll be doing the written part of my presentation on PowerPoint. I snatched the the background from the (RED) website and I'm using it as the background for my PowerPoint slides!! :wink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

So actually work at one of the Gap stores? Could you tell me how well the (RED) products are still selling and specially the T-shirts and pins. :)

By the way, I got an A for my paper I did on Product (RED) as a brand! :D Here's hoping I get another!! :up: I'll be doing the written part of my presentation on PowerPoint. I snatched the the background from the (RED) website and I'm using it as the background for my PowerPoint slides!! :wink:

Yeah I work at Gap and the Product Red section is one of my responsibilities. :D It's doing real well, and we have people buying lots of stuff every day. Mostly because of Bono and U2. :shifty: Ironically, the T shirts and pins, along with the candles are the most popular items to be sold. Congrats on getting an A for the paper, now another A is on your way hopefully! :hug:

Babydoll said:

Yeah I work at Gap and the Product Red section is one of my responsibilities. :D It's doing real well, and we have people buying lots of stuff every day. Mostly because of Bono and U2. :shifty: Ironically, the T shirts and pins, along with the candles are the most popular items to be sold. Congrats on getting an A for the paper, now another A is on your way hopefully! :hug:

Thanks so much for the info, this is just the sort of information I need! :wave: :hug:

more new stuff? :drool: Haven't seen anything yet in my stores, as of last week. Might call for a shopping trip this weekend :shifty:

bonocomet - your wristband is in the mail today! :happy:

Lila64 said:
more new stuff? :drool: Haven't seen anything yet in my stores, as of last week. Might call for a shopping trip this weekend :shifty:

bonocomet - your wristband is in the mail today! :happy:

Thanks so much Lila! :happy:

and remember if you would like me to send you something as a thank you just send me your address ok?

:hug:

Ok.. not ready for this one... :rolleyes:

the new RED Bikini

GAPREDBikini.jpg

here's the description on gap.com

Half the profits from Gap (PRODUCT) RED™ styles go directly to the Global Fund to help fight AIDS.

Feel good inside and out: luxurious super soft cashmere
Top with triangle cups, ties at neck and hooks at center back
Bottoms sit low, high-cut legs
Ribbed trim, includes matching cashmere drawstring bag
100% Cashmere. Hand wash. imported.

And it costs $100...:ohmy:

A cashmere swim suit? Never heard of that before! But I guess that type of suit isn't exactly made for actually swimming/surfing. Cute though.

Liesje said:
A cashmere swim suit? Never heard of that before! But I guess that type of suit isn't exactly made for actually swimming/surfing. Cute though.

^ I was just going to say that :lol:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
what happens to cashmere when it gets wet? can't be good..:huh:

My thoughts exactly. Can't be too good for em....hygiene if you get my drift. There's a reason why swimwear is made out of certain materials!

I s'pose it's for lounging in the sun and sipping mixed drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom