RED is coming! no. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:
Sure hcb! I have plenty of the newer style one wristbands so I'd be glad to send you one. I do still have your address. I think I have the Make Poverty History bands too, I think I need to go take inventory!
I'll let you know when I send the wristband :)

If anybody wants the new ONE wristbands, let me know and send on your address. I've got about ten lying around the house, leftover from one of my ONE parties!

rnf122262@aol.com

(I sport the old one, myself! :wink: )

Heads-up:

:shifty:

Keep your eyes open for new product (Red) items during Valentines' Day! I saw the booklet for the new items, they are very.... raunchy.

:p

Raunchy? :hyper:

I stopped into The Gap this evening. Saw the red leather jacket. And a red V-neck long-sleeve shirt I hadn't seen in the stores before.

Yes! That's the shirt I meant, the red longsleeve one. It's the classic Gap tee, but in Product Red now.

What did you think of the jacket? :p

Babydoll said:
Yes! That's the shirt I meant, the red longsleeve one. It's the classic Gap tee, but in Product Red now.

What did you think of the jacket? :p

We walked by it, observed, stroked it, and moved on.

The red l/s shirt I liked, but it was probably too much $$ for me right now. I need to see things on the mannequin or modelled, so I know what to wear with it (i.e. cami or whathaveyou) or how to wear it to it's fullest potential. I did have my Gap pin on though!

here's something new that I haven't seen yet..

kinda cool tote!
newburlaptote.jpg

and I got this tonite..:wink:
redsweater.jpg

grrrrrrrrr when is that inspi(red) scarf gonna show up??? I want one!

You're killing me Amy! I saw that sweater last night, but didn't try it on. I originally wanted it back in October, but now I don't know :whattodo whattodo: And the bag looks rather interesting... :hmm: (not for $128 though :( )

Maddy did try on the belt, but she wasn't about to spend the $28 (approx.) on it, and I wasn't contributing... But it's cute... Do I need one :scratch: :hmm:

Flagship stores :grumpy: Not one near me!

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
You're killing me Amy! I saw that sweater last night, but didn't try it on. I originally wanted it back in October, but now I don't know :whattodo whattodo: And the bag looks rather interesting... :hmm: (not for $128 though :( )

Maddy did try on the belt, but she wasn't about to spend the $28 (approx.) on it, and I wasn't contributing... But it's cute... Do I need one :scratch: :hmm:

Flagship stores :grumpy: Not one near me!

:shrug: :(

Yeah 128 dollars is kinda a lot.. Yeah and no friggin flagship stores near me either! Grrrrrr:mad:

At one point I did see that scarf online. But it disappeared very quickly and I haven't seen it since..

Babydoll said:
In January I think, the Inspired scarf will hit stores - I dont know if they've already been sold at flagships though, :hmm:

tell us more!!! what else can we look forward to? :hyper:

I was out shopping with my boyfriend last Friday. We went into gap and I bought myself an inspi(red) tshirt. He insisted on carrying my bags for me becuase he's such a nice person, but then ended up dropping my gap bag somewhere along the way.

:mad:

I never even got to where it :(

I've seen the scarf at the Gap downtown here. didn't get it though. I love going into that one though, they even had a (RED) photo booth and pillows, although I don't think they sell the pillows. they still seem to be well stocked in the Converse and nearly all the shirts, jackets, candle, pins, bracelets the last time I went. I have the red v-neck Desi(red) shirt and I haven't seen it there though. I'm still tempted to get more stuff. It's bad when I go in there! :drool:

I have the scarf and love it. I wear it with my black everyday jacket and feel like I'm spreading the word. And I am!
I've been looking for the gray scarf in the pic with the RED v neck sweather, but have never seen it anywhere.
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the new bag is pocketbook size or big like the RED tote?

Happy New Year all!

omg.. how could I forget...*duh*

Santa brought me this (to go with my RED Razr) :D

REDbluetoothheadset.jpg

was at the mall tonite and saw the new red leather jackets (men's) with the white stripe.. It's cool but I hate that white stripe!:yuck: Could done without it I think.

Last edited:
How could you forget that!!!!!!!
I want it!!!!!!!!
I programed my RED phone to play Vertigo when it rings. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Val said:
How could you forget that!!!!!!!
I want it!!!!!!!!
I programed my RED phone to play Vertigo when it rings. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know... where was my head???

I have Vertigo as my ringer (AND I :heart: it!... love hearing my phone ring :giggle: ) and One as my call tone (it bugs the shit out of people cuz it's not a normal call tone..too bad for them I AINT CHANGIN IT! NO F'G WAY!)

bonocomet said:
I know I've asked this before... :reject:

but how did you guys get those ringtones?

i paid for them thru the sprint website and downloaded them to my phone.

I know you can get 30 audio clips and download them too but I don't know how. :shrug: Maybe someone else here does..

bonocomet said:
They are on the Sprint site? :ohmy:

Thanks!

Bonocomet..

go to this link: https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/portal/!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_A9JA/.cmd/ad/.ar/sa.spf_ActionListener/.c/6_0_310/.ce/7_0_50NJ/.p/5_0_18L/.d/0?PC_7_0_50NJ_spf_strutsAction=%212fselectZone.do%213fzone%3DOverview#7_0_50NJ

update: just click the link of that url don't worry about the rest of it.

:ohmy:

Awesome. thank you U2F4! :)

edit...

ah ok it won't link directly to the U2 page... but I did get it... it's great!

Thank you SO much!

Last edited:
Last night I went out to my gap store. I found sooo much stuff they had almost everything. I just had to get my self a couple of bracelets and the safty pins. And the red candle I LOVE. Also boyfriend got me a red phone for xmas. Its the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eriekittym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom