RED is coming! no. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a candle to my sister for Christmas and she says it smells really nice. (And she's kinda picky.) But I didn't get one for myself.

D'oh!

onebloodonelife said:

:cool: A friend of mine bought the RED iPod and it's sooooo pretty :drool:

It *is* pretty...my best friend gave me one for Christmas, engraved with "Bono's number one fan" on the back. :D I wanna kiss it whenever I see it. :wink:

redhotswami said:
anyone else see the tank tops i was talkin about?

I saw white and red ones. And a slew of scarves that didn't say anything on them. (Still lusting after a red one that says "INSPI(RED)".)

I'm going to Seattle in a few weeks to visit my friend, and also pick up my DESI(RED) shirt that has been sent to me. We'll also stop by the Gap at some point, and hopefully they'll have lots of great stuff for me to buy! :hyper:

saw a couple of tank tops:

white: Treasu(RED)
red: Inspi(RED), but lettering was faint/faded
black: Desi(RED) on display, but none in stock.

I did buy an Ado(RED) shirt & pin for a gift yesterday, and I got home to find a $10.00 coupon. Grrrrrr.... Could have used it, but oh well, will save it for the next purchase :shifty:

Last edited:
I saved up all my Gap coupons and got a bunch of clearance t-shirts (not RED, but rocknroll themed) for hubby at Christmas... turned out they were too small so now I get them for nightshirts.

Was at the gap today....and ofcourse money went flying out the window>

I bought a pin and a desired t for my sisnlaw who told me she is very hot since being pregnant, so I brought back the hoodie.

I got 2 t's for my boys with the 4 words on the back for valentines day.

The treasured tank for me.

and this is the first mentioning of it:

3 in a pack red lowrise/cheeky, boy style underware, with inspired, adored and desired on the back. Sooooooo cute.

I think we are all supporting the global fund just beautifully.

My son said they should have a t for valentines day that says suga(red).

If anyone happens to see an enamou(red) please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom