RED is coming! no. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the pins. The first one I got I pinned on my One bracelet and now on my tshirts. People ask me about it and gives me a chance to pull "a Bono :blahblah: " on them about product Red. :wink:

bonocomet said:
Hooray I just got back from Gap. They had the pins :)

I bought 10 of them and I'll be happy to send them as my holiday gift to the first 10 people who ask. (Wayne you're #1 :flirt: ) and Babydoll .. do you need one really? or are you just :flirt: ing with me ? :hmm:

Comet, :yikes:

No I don't need one! I was just :flirt: ing along, as you say. My employee discount ensures I have all the Red stuff I want....:shifty:

That's what I thought, however I know some Gap stores have not received every product so I just wanted to be sure. :wink:

I wanted to let you all know that there is a NEW feature up on the (RED) website as of today.

It is the (RED) calculator. :love:

What the (RED) calculator does is to let you know exactly what the impact will be for your purchase from (RED)!

Here is the link:

http://www.joinred.com/calculator.asp

For example, if you bought one (RED) RAZR phone, you have just provided one person with their ARV medication for one month.

Very, very cool. :rockon:

And if you choose, you can make a (RED) card featuring your purchase and print it out to share with someone!

(RED) just keeps getting better. :heart: :heart:

I too, was wondering if (RED) is available in Canada, since I'll be up in Toronto this week and was hoping to snag some swag from the Gap!:drool:

Jamila said:
I wanted to let you all know that there is a NEW feature up on the (RED) website as of today.

It is the (RED) calculator. :love:

What the (RED) calculator does is to let you know exactly what the impact will be for your purchase from (RED)!

Here is the link:

http://www.joinred.com/calculator.asp

For example, if you bought one (RED) RAZR phone, you have just provided one person with their ARV medication for one month.

Very, very cool. :rockon:

And if you choose, you can make a (RED) card featuring your purchase and print it out to share with someone!

(RED) just keeps getting better. :heart: :heart:

I did this the other day and I've bought enough RED stuff to pay for HIV education for 20 peer counselors :ohmy:

wanderlusting48 said:
I too, was wondering if (RED) is available in Canada, since I'll be up in Toronto this week and was hoping to snag some swag from the Gap!:drool:

RED product stuff has been available in Canada for some time (it came out same time it did in the States). Every GAP is selling Product RED stuff, you can get Converse, Apple stores carry Red iPod Nano, etc.

I already have the Inspi(RED) red tee, the red tank and the leather bracelet. Today, I got the soft, khaki-green cotton jacket :heart: as a Christmas gift.

I bought Product Red for everyone on my Christmas list. It felt great! And my hubby got me the Product Red Armanis! :happy:
(First time I've ever owned a nice pair of sunglasses :ohmy: )

My brother randomly got a (RED) iPod and I tried to buy it from him for $90 but he wants to keep it :lol:

See I have this rich uncle, money is no object. He was buying his son a new iPod and "accidentally" bought the (RED) one and had it engraved, so he couldn't return it. He gave it to my brother as a going-away gift (my little bro is a carpenter and is moving to NOLA to re-build homes). I told my uncle the iPod made a donation to the Global Fund and he was like "oh....whatever :| " :rolleyes:

My mother bought the armanis for me (against her better judgement that she is feeding an obsession) because of the donation for red and she knew that she was providing medication for a person for one month! She went to the website and found out all this information and shes 72! :ohmy:

^ that was very :cool: My mom always buys alot for my brother and I and the kiddies. So when she asked me to give her a list I just put the glasses and the information on the list. :wink:
I'd rather have them than a bunch of stuff I don't like or won't use.

:ramdon:....I walked into the elevator this morning at work (yeah I had to work Christmas Day:mad: )
but I was happy to run into an employee (I dont even know) who was wearing Desi(RED) shirt... It really made my day..I told her that I love the (RED) campaign ..she said me too!! :wink:

bonocomet said:
Hooray I just got back from Gap. They had the pins :)

I bought 10 of them and I'll be happy to send them as my holiday gift to the first 10 people who ask. (Wayne you're #1 :flirt: ) and Babydoll .. do you need one really? or are you just :flirt: ing with me ? :hmm:

PM me with your address, or if you can't pm then email me
vertigo624@sbcglobal.net

I will be sending them after Christmas when hopefully I won't have to stand in a mile long line!

Also I just wanted to let everyone know that the pins ARE made in China, in case that affects anyone's decision to own one.

And thanks also to U2girl416 for offering her extra pin, now we have 11 to share! :happy:

Comet, you've still got any pins left? And are you sending overseas? :reject:

If you still have some pins left (and will send it half around the world! :wink: ), I'd really love to get one! :bow:

Will send you a pm... :D:up:

Nope you are not too late! :)
Merc is #7 and Beverly is #8, I still have 2 more plus there is u2girls as well.

(PM or email me your address Beverly)

Oops I can't count :reject:

Merc and Beverly make #'s 8 & 9, so I have 1 more plus there is still u2girls. Once we reach 11, I might try to get some more at Gap because this is really fun. :hyper:

Ok my 10 pins are now spoken for :happy:

If anyone else wants one please PM U2girl416.

I still need addresses from a few of you, and hopefully I'll get them sent this week. I'll let you know when they are on their way.

:happy:

I got me a RED t-shirt for Christmas. That and a U2 Ipod. Now I feel complete:heart:

Very nice thing you are doing bonocomet:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom