Red Hot + Blue DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Hey Plebans! :wave:

With the DVD re-release of Red Hot + Blue (A Tribute to Cole Porter) with U2's Night and Day video, coming up on April 25th, I realized I don't have any good stills from this video.... which is only one of Bono's most smoldering hot performances I have ever witnessed. (All the guys are great in it.) Anyone have any to share?

Thanks so much!! :)

night and day vid :drool: why did u have to mention that? i cant have thoughts of night and day while typing a paper in chemistry... :drool:

a5be813b.jpg

:drool:

2d6a0cba.jpg

I've never seen Night & Day vid , is this it :drool:
I must have it , are you sure it it is on red hot + blue dvd ?

Yes, it says so on Tower.com where I saw that the dvd was being released. It does say it includes U2 and that's the vid.... I have it on a yousend it file I could send you, but since it's going to be on a dvd I'll need to email it. But I am definitely buying the dvd. I need that vid in dvd quality... :drool: And yes.... you must have it.

You're welcome U2trinity! I did just double check Towers' site. It definitely includes Night and Day!! Also, the cd was a benefit for Aids Research and Relief. I'm not sure if proceeds from the dvd are also.... but I bought the cd anyways. You will LOVE this video.

Are there no more caps from it?? :sad: Well I suppose when this dvd comes out, we'll get some good ones soon enough! :)

You and that JT hair Babydoll!!! :giggle: ok I can't say I blame you. He is smoldering hot in this video. That part when he 1st stands up and opens his arms to reveal no shirt under the coat...... hallelujah I about fell over! *eh... I'm easy I guess*

And thanks for that gif MadDaisy! :)

Just took these screen caps of the Night and Day video I downloaded the other day.

nightnday38vn.png

nightnday47ii.png

nightnday59vs.png

nightnday67gy.png

nightnday83mj.png

Shirtless Bono with unruly long hair!! :drool: It doesn't get much better than this!!! :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
THANK YOU hcb!

(And I should mention that the music and song itself are excellent too.... very dark and sexy.... love it!)

And Larry on bongos!

bonocomet said:
You and that JT hair Babydoll!!! :giggle: ok I can't say I blame you. He is smoldering hot in this video. That part when he 1st stands up and opens his arms to reveal no shirt under the coat...... hallelujah I about fell over! *eh... I'm easy I guess*

np, he is sooooo fookin' HAWT in it!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

bonocomet said:

That is how I felt when I first saw Bad on R&H , when the opening of the vid is dark and he lifts his arm and shirtless Bono
is revealed , I was OMG he's not wearing a shirt I think this was my first viewing shirtless Bono , :drool:
I cannot express how I felt on this G rated site !!!

:bump:

Night and Day on DVD is released today. (Red Hot + Blue ~ A Tribute to Cole Porter) I'm planning on getting it. :happy: If anyone would like to post screen caps, you are welcome to post them here, of all of the guys please. :) Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom