Recent U2 in POPMART style!!! - NEW PICT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL I remember I saw that pic and I was like...wait a minute....Isn't that Popmart??? But my boyfriend pointed out to me Bono's glasses...and I was like ahhhhhhhhhhh yes!!! I thought it was pretty funny to have them wearing that same stuff again...lol...I love Edge in that cowboy hat...he looks so bloody adorable!!!! :D :D :D *melts*:heart:

verte76 said:

Hey, that's cool. I'm not assuming that people *always* judge on looks. I understand that this is some people's honest opinion of the album, the songs, and the concept. I mean, hell, Shakespeare wrote some crummy plays ("Titus Andronicus"........oh, hideous) but he was a great playwright. Did his greatness make him screw-up proof? No. That's not possible when you're talking about human beings. They'll fall on their face because they aren't perfect. If someone honestly doesn't like "Pop" I don't care, I respect that preference, that taste.

Well said. I couldn't put it better! C'mon, we all have different tastes and it should be great to talk about every album of U2 without fighting! U2 are human and they are changing while growing up, as every one of us. They have the right to do the music they feel in each moment, in the same way we have the right to like or dislike that music! Of course you don't have to like EVERYTHING in them, even if you love them so much! But always respect them and respect people opinion :)

Back
Top Bottom