Recent Swedish Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
prob cause nowadays nearly everything we do or say has a touch of 'sexual' innuendo......that most men would watch how a woman ate for those reasons.........its how men think, they overlook the woman eating healthily and jump ship to the bottom of the ocean.........sad really.....

Originally posted by mad1:
prob cause nowadays nearly everything we do or say has a touch of 'sexual' innuendo......that most men would watch how a woman ate for those reasons.........its how men think, they overlook the woman eating healthily and jump ship to the bottom of the ocean.........sad really.....

Yeah,that may be true but Embarassing???

Are you Northern Ireland girls that shy too?

shy?

well put it this way we cant wear and get away with a lot of stuff pple in America or London can.......so we are desperate women trapped in our own bodies screaming to get out!!!!
biggrin.gif

I have never ate a banananana in public cause I dont eat them.......
wink.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
shy?

well put it this way we cant wear and get away with a lot of stuff pple in America or London can.......so we are desperate women trapped in our own bodies screaming to get out!!!!
biggrin.gif

I have never ate a banananana in public cause I dont eat them.......
wink.gif

Yeah,tough shite....is the treaty going down the drain again???

What the feck???

Then I'm one of the two out of ten that don't think it's embarassing. How come I didn't got the question.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Lemonboy, do you have to come here and spread all the swedish secrets??? LOL LOL
wink.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
What the feck???

Then I'm one of the two out of ten that don't think it's embarassing. How come I didn't got the question.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Lemonboy, do you have to come here and spread all the swedish secrets??? LOL LOL
wink.gif

I just wanted to see if the girls in the rest of the world were as shy as swedish girls!!

I'm swedish too, and I don't find it embarrassing at all..
I think it's stupid to be embarrassed about such a thing... geez, do people think about other things than sex?! It's a FRUIT for christ sake.

I've eaten bananas in public ... I wonder what that says about me.

Banana ... it's a funny word.

adclick

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

LMAO at Mirrorball banana.

I have 2 banana stories.

One time at school I found a banana (I named it The Rogue Banana) and carried it around with me. O it was after exams and my friend Sarah and I were waiting for Julie to do some computer stuff so we could go out to lunch. And I found the Rogue Banana and we wandered around the school waiting for her, Rogue Banana and all. It talked, it sang Guns N Roses....etc.

Then yesterday the 3 of us were eating lunch AGAIN at a restaurant and the waiter guy was like WE HAVE BANANANANANANANANA FUDGE SUNDAES and we're like WE'RE FULL.

MONA: Let's split it up. Sarah, you take the fudge....Julie, you take the sundae.....and I'll take the banana.

and the scary man next to us found that extremely amusing and I got scared of him.

THE END

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by Lemonboy:

Not as funny as Lemon.

popmart5.jpg

I can see it now ... the mirrorball bannana.

Ok ... even that's a little too Freudian for me.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Back
Top Bottom