recent pics of the guys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pop Artist said:
I'm curious if he when he buys clothes he buys like 5-10 of one thing, because he's been wearing this same shirt most of the past few months when he's not wearing a black t-shirt. Or is it laundered a lot, in which case it should still start looking raggedy. Same with the sandals...he's been wearing those sandals all the time it's over 60 deg. or so, during the past two years or so and they don't look beat up. :wink:

I can totally relate to your question!!..I buy more than one item (clothing, lipgloss,ect....) If I really Love it...
I buy more than one color if it is available...my friends make fun of me because I do that ...
I found a great pair of platform sandlas at this store at the mall..sort of like Bono's they have a 3 inch thick sole..(Yeah I'm 5'2" and feel midget like with out heels) Anyway I loved these sandles so much they are ver nice and very stylish..when i went back to see they had more the sandals were at $3.00 a pair!!!! $3.00 A PAIR!!!..OMG I took all 10 pairs!!!
I have 3 inch thick sole comfortable sandlas for years!!! *YAY*..Im definatley:coocoo:

Awwwwww he looks like he's having one hell of a day in those pictures :hug: As for the scarf it's not the worst accessory I have seen him wear,lol. Btw he really looks the best that he has in awhile. Even with the band aid that he is sporting,hehe.

dsmith2904 said:
Maybe the scarf is for a football (soccer) team. I know Bono's been shown watching football matches this summer.

Oooh hadn't thought of that! Hmmm... those colors.... could represent Ghana, or then again maybe just green for Ireland.

JCOSTER said:

If you knew me around here, I am never ever negative about Bono!:flirt:

Sorry. I just was a little shocked. Let's have positive thoughts. Maybe Bono just bumped into something (or something/someone bumped into him). Hope he is okay. :)

last unicorn said:

Sorry. I just was a little shocked. Let's have positive thoughts. Maybe Bono just bumped into something (or something/someone bumped into him). Hope he is okay. :)

sorry no problem I really meant I would neveeeeeeeeeer say anything negative about him. I was quite worried to think to that it might be what I had thought. I hope he is okay too. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom