recent pics of the guys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge probably drew "I :heart: Urkel" on his forehead with a Sharpie, and Bono couldn't wash it off.

last unicorn said:

Oh no, don't be so negative. It could be anything. We should not speculate or base our assumptions only on some photos.

:) Exactly! More than likely he just bumped his head!

JCOSTER said:

maybe he had skin cancer removed? :shrug:

Not meaning to be negative either, but I was thinking the same thing. My father has had quite a few spots on him face removed and it looks like that.

maybe that is why he stay's covered up at the beach?:shrug:

same thing happened to my grandfather

Waitaminuet - When was Larry on crutches?

Heh. I can't imagine Bono beating up Larry. Adam must've helped on the sly.

CMM said:
Larry on crutches + band aid on Bono's head = Bono won.

:p

:D

LOL, Bono makes Larry go on crutches and all Larry manages is get Bono a teeny tiny bruise on the forehead?

;)

Nothing to worry about, it's probably just a scratch.

I just read a article on Posh spice, saying that she and Becks are staying at Bono's villa in france.

^^ :lol:

That's true, no one noticed that scarf with all the fuss about the band aid. :) Does he have a stylist for his personal life? Or for that matter, his professional schedule?
:hmm:

Babydoll said:
^^ :lol:

That's true, no one noticed that scarf with all the fuss about the band aid. :) Does he have a stylist for his personal life? Or for that matter, his professional schedule?
:hmm:

Oh "I" noticed the scarf!!!..."it's so THERE!!"...but I figured someone else would comment on it!!....Probably a gift from someone!!

I'm curious if he when he buys clothes he buys like 5-10 of one thing, because he's been wearing this same shirt most of the past few months when he's not wearing a black t-shirt. Or is it laundered a lot, in which case it should still start looking raggedy. Same with the sandals...he's been wearing those sandals all the time it's over 60 deg. or so, during the past two years or so and they don't look beat up. :wink:

Pop Artist said:
I'm curious if he when he buys clothes he buys like 5-10 of one thing, because he's been wearing this same shirt most of the past few months when he's not wearing a black t-shirt. Or is it laundered a lot, in which case it should still start looking raggedy. Same with the sandals...he's been wearing those sandals all the time it's over 60 deg. or so, during the past two years or so and they don't look beat up. :wink:

He probably buys multiples. Maybe his stylist (if he has one) told him to, so that he has a "familiar" look about him. Either that, or he always happens to be photographed doing the same activities, so he's always wearing the same clothes. For example, if you only photographed me at the beach, once every few weeks or so, I'd look the same because I've only got like three things I wear to the beach. :shrug:

MadDaisy said:
I love that Coexist necklace :sexywink:

Ditto. That is what I love about B. He let's the world know what he stands for and I totally agree:heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom