Reasons to be infuriated!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
war-paint.jpg

Mr. Bush signed the Global AIDS Act in May that authorized $3 billion to fund global AIDS programs for 2004, but Congress has allocated only $2 billion.

image37.jpg

This is mine: What's Yours???

Yes, I'm infuriated about the global AIDS $ too

Also..

- I'm infuriated at myself, for several reasons
-that my poor lil doggie had to have another operation yesterday, after having one in March-but I'm happy that she came through it OK
- that American troops are dying in Iraq practically every day..and yes, of course anyone and everyone else who is dying over there
- that Bruce is already married :wink: :D

The treatment of women in some countries as second-class citizens or worse. In some countries they are virtually slaves. Ugh. :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

"- that American troops are dying in Iraq practically every day..and yes, of course anyone and everyone else who is dying over there"

Argh. Yes. How on earth is this helping with the Iraqi situation any?

Other things that infuriate me:

-The mess with AIDS that was discussed here (that picture of that person...omg...that's just so horrible)
-The homophobia that still tends to occur in this country (seriously, I've had it up to here with it *holds hand way above her head*)
-This new story I heard about banks closing accounts with certain people because they "think" they may be involved with terrorism (read: a lot of Arabs' bank accounts are being closed)
-The RIAA's attempt to sue people for downloading music. Do they not realize that they are shooting themselves in the foot by doing this?

There's a few I can think of right now.

Angela

The Congress of the US recently passed debt cancellation legislation and TREASURY IS DRAGGING ASS IN IMPLEMENTING IT!

:mad: :madspit: :censored:

:banghead: :rant:

sd

That gay marriages are being opposed in supposedly free thinking countries.

That we're running out of drinking water where I live and no one seems to care about conserving water yet.

That in some countries endangered species of wildlife are mutilated to be sold for superstitious trinkets (ie Tigers in china).

That women are expected to look like models who have eating disorders and who are too thin to menstruate.

That innocent people are being killed every day in the name of religion.

Back
Top Bottom