RealPlayer is driving me Insane!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here I am just trying to enjoy a night with my favorite four Irishmen and RealPlayer can't keep a signal for more than 2 minutes! Arg! I finally gave up on the video and tried just listening to the live audio feed, but even that's not working! Oh well, I guess beggar's can't be choosers, I mean it is free afterall...sigh...

Disappointed Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

try the audio version. that's what i'm using. it's awesowe! they're singing new york and bono just changed the lyrics!!!!!!!!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Rebuffering is the word of the hour ladies...
smile.gif

Rebuffed Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmaton
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

ARGH!!! i'm with you Fishy...it sucks!!!

I made the mistake of choosing Bono Cam first, then when I tried to switch to Edge Cam...well, forget that noise!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
I never got in after that...Real Player won't even rebuffer or let me in, and I DO have the lastest 8 version with GoldPlayer...grrr...

disco

It keeps coming and going, and when it's on it's weird, like the sound is not with the video. The video freezes while the sound plays, then Bono moves like every 10 seconds and freezes again! Then it 'timed out' on me again!

I've got a great connection with my bedroom computer...with a 56k modem!!!! It's working better than the cable modem on the computer in the living room!

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Back
Top Bottom