really stupid thought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Is there any pics of any of the guys crying? lol! I just got this image in my head of Edge cryin and wondered if there was pics of any of them crying. Stupid thought huh? lol!

Hmm, I don't have anything like that. The closest I have is this. This hung in my locker all senior year after 9/11.

33%3A%3A2%3C7923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C4%3B65%3B74ot1lsi

Bono got teary eyed at both U2 shows I saw. ( Elevation Tour)
I can't remember the song, but during the 10/28/01 show, Bono
just about broke up......he couldn't sing anymore. He backed away
from the mic, and encouraged the audience to end the song.
It was during the part of the show where he hugs the American
flag. Ok, so this bit was staged, but Bono's emotions seemed
very real.
Earlier in the show, Bono mentions about "visiting Ground Zero."
Many people in the audience were crying. There was a NYPD guy
next to me in tears. Heavy and intense is an understatement.
But, strange as it may sound, I felt "elevated" and in good spirts
after the show. ( Eventhough, the show was cut by about 20 mins. Seems Bono was really emotionally drained.)

:sad: I'm almost cryin now, course I always almost cry whenever this subject is brought up. But thanx for the pic, it's beautiful.

There's a picture of Bono at the African orphanage on his last visit there..it's so sad, he's holding a child and you can see he is crying.

I don't have it right now, maybe someone else does. I think it was from Getty Images

bonolady said:
He cried during the song Kite on the Slane DVD, which he tributed at his father who had passed away just a week before...:hug:

GUH. Like watching my heart bring ripped out and thrown across the room.

This thread is bumming me out!!

Crying every so often is healthy, especially during a painful part of your life. I'm not surprised he cried after his father died or thinking of the 9/11 victims. It's a good way to ventilate depression and frustration.

you can't direct link from Getty anymore. You might see it on YOUR computer but the rest of us see a red x! I've noticed that in the past few weeks that there's a lot of red x's and when I click on the properties it's almost always from Getty images.

Back
Top Bottom